More Circuit Max type workouts?

pjlippert

Cathlete
So, I consider myself in pretty good shape, but I gotta tell ya, I've had to build up to Circuit Max. I made it through 45 minutes of it today but it was TOUGH!! Oh and the music is AWESOME!!! So bubbly & upbeat!

I want MORE workouts of the same!!:eek:

Pam

oh yeah, i remember the music in this one, and even tho i was tired, i remember smiling b/c of the music.....great workout:)....and i would love more hi/lo mixed with step:)

Do you have Step, Jump, Pump? That one reminds me of Circuit Max. You might like it too. Great music and lots of variety. It's a fun workout.

Pam:

an easy way to get that Circuit Max feeling is to combine several of the CTX cardios together, back to back. Especially All Step, 10*10*10 and the one with the leg drill circuits can't remember its name (maybe Power Circuit?). These workouts are from the same era as Circuit Max and have the same style and music type and degree of difficulty, especially when strung together! This is what I used to do and I loved it. Give it a whirl. Do you own CTX?

I think also Drill Max is similar to Circuit Max?

Clare

I agree, I love this workout! I've been wishing for more Hi/Low lately.. I know it's an older style of workout and I was thinking I guess CCC is the newer version of Hi/Low but lately I've been really loving the old fashioned Hi/Low, it's the only thing that gets my calorie burn up there like running, which I get very bored doing.

Pam:

an easy way to get that Circuit Max feeling is to combine several of the CTX cardios together, back to back. Especially All Step, 10*10*10 and the one with the leg drill circuits can't remember its name (maybe Power Circuit?). These workouts are from the same era as Circuit Max and have the same style and music type and degree of difficulty, especially when strung together! This is what I used to do and I loved it. Give it a whirl. Do you own CTX?

I think also Drill Max is similar to Circuit Max?

Clare

Thanks, Clare! I do have CTX but haven't pulled it out in ages. Looks like it's time to dust them off and push play!

I think I have Step, Pump & Jump... sooo many Cathe DVD's sooo little time!

Thanks gals!
Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.