More ChaLEAN Extreme Information!!!

Jess_jugs

Cathlete
Here's the latest from BB:

Sometimes the more exciting the program, the harder it is to keep the details a secret until the premiere. Such is the case with ChaLEAN Extreme, one of our most highly anticipated products launching later this year. Unfortunately, incomplete details about it were inadvertently prematurely released. So that we're all working from the same page, we wanted to present you with the scheduled lineup of contents of the program to help you answer questions from your team of from customers who only got part of the scoop. We will continue to provide updates on the launch date, program contents, and pricing as they become available. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience.

Base Kit:

6 DVDs, 1 CD
(14 workouts)

DVD 1 - Burn Basics / Band Basics / Healthy Eats & Kitchen Makeover
DVD 2 - Burn Circuit 1 / Burn Circuit 2 / Burn Circuit 3
DVD 3 - Push Circuit 1 / Push Circuit 2 / Push Circuit 3
DVD 4 - Lean Circuit 1 / Lean Circuit 2 / Lean Circuit 3
DVD 5 - Burn It Off! / Recharge
DVD 6 - Burn Intervals / Ab Burner / Extreme Abs
Audio CD - Extreme Motivation
ChaLEAN Extreme Muscle Burns Fat Guidebook
ChaLEAN Extreme Fat Burning Food Guide
ChaLEAN Extreme Body Fat Tester + Guide
Thigh Toning Band (Purple)
ChaLEAN Extreme Welcome Letter (BB and TBB versions)

Deluxe Kit:

1 DVD
(3 workouts)

DVD 7 - Fat-Burn Challenge / Get Lean Intervals / I've Got Abs!
B-LINES Resistance Band Pink
B-LINES Resistance Band Magenta
B-LINES Resistance Band Teal
(B-LINES Handles – 1 set, with B-LINES Safety & Instructions Guide)
Weighted Gloves

Just thought you ladies would like to know!! I have the emails from those who were interested. Send me an email at [email protected] if you want to be added to the list to know as soon as it's available!

i'm sooooo excited for this! i'm torn now to wait for this to come out or purchase p90x now. whats a girl to do?

I am so excited about this!

I read somewhere that the first batch will sell out fast. I hope BB is preparing for a lot of orders. I want it NOW!
I would be so upset if they sold out:(

Hi Jess,
Thanks so much for posting "official" BB info! It sounds pretty similar to the "non-official" stuff so that gives me hope that the rumored pricing isn't too far off. Yay!

Looks fanTAStic!
I want it! I want it! ALL OF IT! (as long as it doesn't cost a million dollars! )

Hi Jess,
Thanks so much for posting "official" BB info! It sounds pretty similar to the "non-official" stuff so that gives me hope that the rumored pricing isn't too far off. Yay!

Yeah, I figured since there was a lot of *buzz* going on about it, everyone would like to know the *official* word from BB! I'll let you know when I hear more about pricing!

Do they really "sell out"? Surely it must not take them too long to press more? I want it too.....

-Beth

They probably won't *sell out*, but it might be a delayed order depending on how many orders they have. I know w/ the X+ some people had a delayed order. I know that I ordered it ASAP and didn't have any trouble. I'll be placing a BIG order once it's available for coaches. ;)

I was hoping this would come out in October so I could be most of the way through it before STS came out. :( I want it too. :)

I was hoping this would come out in October so I could be most of the way through it before STS came out. :( I want it too. :)

I wanted them in October for the same reason.
The wait is KILLING me!!!

Doesn't BB know we have a workout schedule to keep?!:rolleyes:

I know!! I'll be finishing up my round of P90X and want to start w/ ChaLean!!! I'll keep on them and tell them to ship it out ASAP! (not sure if that will work, but it's worth a shot!! :eek:)

Cynthia, they're obviously not paying any attention. :eek:

Jess, yes, keep after them.
laugh.gif

Today was suppose to be my rest day, but decided to pull out TJ.
It is the one workout I'm smiling through the entire time I'm doing it. Chalene is so energetic and fun!
OMG, house it...house it.. house it...
Or, Mama gonna knock you out, Mama say knock you out:p

I just know I'm going to enjoy weight lifting with her :D:D:D

Jess, do what you can to get those in our hands as fast as possible!;)
I hope it's not when me and DH leave for Florida. Oct 23-27!

Today was suppose to be my rest day, but decided to pull out TJ.
It is the one workout I'm smiling through the entire time I'm doing it. Chalene is so energetic and fun!
OMG, house it...house it.. house it...
Or, Mama gonna knock you out, Mama say knock you out:p

I just know I'm going to enjoy weight lifting with her :D:D:D

Jess, do what you can to get those in our hands as fast as possible!;)
I hope it's not when me and DH leave for Florida. Oct 23-27!

Chalene is so fun! She just makes me smile. :D You can always PM me your phone # and I'll bug you while you're on vacation. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.