more cardio DVD's w/o step please

1fitgrl

Cathlete
Hi,

I like using the step, however, some of the combo's get complicated, esp. for someone like me who doesn't have much step aerobic experience. I really like Kick Max and Kick Punch Crunch, but I've done them soooo many times, I need something new. So new DVD's that are cardio w/o the step would be awesome!!

Thanks.

Amanda

As I posted on a previous post, I definately get a more intense workout without the step. The step kind of limits how fast you can go for safety reasons. Of course I still get an intense workout with the step, but the hi/low without a step is definately more intense.
Eva

I'd definItely love to have some more athletic hi-lo workouts, maybe using a med ball for added intensity.

I agree!!! More cardio without the step please! :) It's so hard to find a decent hi/lo workout out there.

Carolyn

Count me in. My knees and space restrictions make step an unfavorable option. I would much prefer more cardio without the step. (like Bootcamp and Drill Max)

Step is my favorite workout, but I'd love more non-step workouts for travel use. With resistance bands instead of weights, please! :)

>Step is my favorite workout, but I'd love more non-step
>workouts for travel use. With resistance bands instead of
>weights, please! :)

I too would love more hi/lo (like SJP), and resistance bands instead of weights is a great idea !

No -- I am not a fan of hi/lo.

I do like Step, Jump and Pump, however.

But I don't like hi/lo at all. Hi/Lo bores me.

Hi Cathe,
I am a new fan!!! I just wanted to say I love your videos!!!
I would like to see some more hi-lo vidoes!!...I just love the hi-lo in SJP.
Thanks.

It would be great to have more cardio without step. I've depended on KPC for now when I want to alternate, so that I'm not stepping all week. I would love more athletic style drills like in Drill Max and also more kickboxing with interval and high intensity training. Until then, I'll have to depend on KPC, and a jump rope.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.