More Blog photos!

Armywife

Cathlete
There are more blog photos plus Cathe and crew in green! It's the same one as the blue one and black one but now it is in green. Cathe and crew look so good!

Isn't it exciting to click on the blog link and see more pictures!? I'm getting more and more excited with each new batch they post. I mean, I can SEE the results Cathe and her crew have gotten just rehearsing for this series ;) :D

>I LOVELOVELOVE the green!!
>
>

Nice!! Keep the pics coming!! I like the STS they put on the brick wall, pretty neat.

Denise

The green is fantastic! The problem, though, with getting all these great photos is that it's making it so dang hard to wait to get the workouts!;-)

Not a fan of that particular shade of green, but LOVE the black and white outfits! I am scared of Cedie and Brenda's arms!! Wow, those gals have really leaned out and added some nice defintition. Of course Cathe looks fab as usual.;) I think I need to get a barbell that is easy to load weights on for STS...oh dear, more equipment. I have dumbells that go all the way up to 50 pounds on a rack. But need a barbell that is easy to load and use. Any suggestions? The troylite everyone is talking about?

Tneah -- barbell!

Tneah, FWIW, I just love my Troy Lite, and I've added plates from Sports Authority and Dick's -- plain old cheap iron standard plates -- without any problem. They stack just fine against the much nicer Troy rubberized plates. It doesn't look all neat and clean and matchy-matchy, but it works and it's cost-effective. (Beavs would probably be shocked out of her shoes that I even considered cost-effectiveness, but the thing is, I like collecting fitness gear yet I'm also cheap cheap cheap. ;-))

Some of my dumbbells are like that, too -- I have matched sets up to my 12's, but I added my 15's, 20's and 25's (that's as high as I've gone) one at a time as I needed them, and always bought the least expensive ones I could find. The 15's, 20's and 25's are all plain iron hex dumbbells, but they're from different stores and brands and don't match at all. As long as they weigh the same I'm cool with that. (Beavs: Really. I am. ;-))

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

Aak!
I was afraid this would happen sometime. I love the colors in the other workouts, but I absolutely hate green (I hope this won't 'color'--pun intended--my appreciation of the workout), and this one especially. Maybe I'll do these workouts with color turned off.

"It's not easy being green..." ;)

My hats off to Cathe and gang for still looking extremely good in that particular shade of green. ;)

I, for one, LOVE the green! They look fantastic in it! :D

I agree - seeing the blog pictures just makes me more and more impatient! I can't wait to get these workouts in my hot little hands! ;)

I'm not crazy about the green either but it's OK. I'm not one to go nuts over what outfits the crew is wearing.

The Power of Color

Tneah and Kathryn, we can always focus on the men in black. ;-) They look fine! I am visually inspired by certain colors. Clear and bright colors make me happy. :7 Cathe looks tiny in the black outfit (but the blue LIS version is my favorite). The black and white outfit is sharp and looks great with the red Denise and the guys are wearing, and I love the Nike Shox Cathe is wearing with that one. ;-)

I love the picture of Cathe coaching Cedie. STS will feel like having Cathe for a personal trainer! :) The turquoise Nike, blue whatever, and red Nike tops are my personal favorites. Love the blue, like the black, not so keen on the green. :p I am a clear spring, so bright lime green is my green of choice. Cedie looks especially good in that shade of green. Deazie looks great too, and Cathe can wear anything. It is not a color I would wear. ;-)

Deazie has a big Texas smile! :) The guys are smiling a lot during the leg workout. It makes me believe it will be fun, fun, fun! :7 The upper body workouts look super challenging. :eek:

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

I'm with Heather on the "spring green" love that shade, not so much the pea green, but will keep my attention on the buff guys.;) Oh, I loved the green in LIC, now thats a pretty green!

Rethinking the green...

Well, I'm in the minority here because that shade of green is a really good color on me, and I've grown to like it. I think that, on me, a whole column of it would be a disaster -- I'd look like a 5'4" edamame pod. But the top with a pair of black, dark brown or maybe even navy fitness pants/shorts/capris could be really cute.

Before you guys give up on it, maybe we should wait, too, and see how the green looks once one of us has gotten it in hand and reported back. Who knows, it could be very different in person -- there's no telling how the color translated under those studio lights and then into a photo and then onto our computer screens. :)

Cathe would look great in a bleached-out, dirt-gray potato sack, I swear. I've never seen a woman successfully and flatteringly wear as many colors as she can. Those "what are your best colors" fashion "experts" would go nuts scratching their heads over her:

"Look how she pops in black and white and fuchsia and cobalt blue -- she's a "winter"!"

"No, wait, look at that cream and that new-grass-green and that wonderful orange-red on her; gorgeous, just gorgeous. I think she's really a "spring"!"

"I disagree. Just look how yummy that rust and chocolate brown and cream are on her -- ooooooh, she's DEFINITELY an autumn."

"Now hang on a second, guys. If you want to see PRETTY, check her out in those soft pastels -- wow. I say she's a "summer" for sure!"

http://www.bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.