Monday~~~Oct 08~~~ Check-In

laperez25

Cathlete
Hello “Buttercup” ladies!! LOL!!

Wow!! Am I really the first one to check in at this time??? Where are you girls?? Today I did Terminator’s The Viper (had the Butter cup song and I thought of you guys:D) and it was AWESOME!! I was able to do the whole thing and I knew I wasn’t feeling sick anymore since I had energy for the workout. I had an awesome weekend with my family! Here I share a pic of me and my kiddo’s at the Fall Festival and also one with me and my neighbor, don’t I look cool with my mask, LOL!!

I hope you all are doing good and had a great weekend!! BB later!

Attachments

• DSCN2121.jpg
    DSCN2121.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 5
  • FSCN2116.jpg
    FSCN2116.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thanks, Ivy. Where is everyone? Chris, I posted a rotation later yesterday -- if you don't want to search through the threads to find it, let me know -- I can easily post it again.

I was going to do some cardio this morning but woke up feeling horrible -- I've got the crud. So, I slept more than an hour more, which was probably good for me, and I'll probably go for a walk later.

Hope everyone is well!

-Beth

There you are Beth :) I'm sorry you woke up feeling not so good today. I hope you feel better. Enjoy your walk today! :)

Hello Ladies!!!

Been lurking for a bit because it was my rest week, but now I"m back full force and on day 2 of the Bootcamp rotation...:eek: I'm already feeling the pure exhaustion!

Ivy- Great pics!!! (nice mask...hehe) Looks like you had fun! Are we still on the Buttercup kick on this thread!?? LOL You girls slay me with that song!!!

BBL!

Iris

Hi girls!!

I'm not here til late on Mondays, since I work overnights.

I just got done with Push/Pull. I needed something shorter because of my hectic schedule today. I thought I rememberd this as an "easy" workout. My legs were sore/tight and they were harder for me. Maybe my body is just tired from lack of sleep too.

I had a very bad weekend at work. The kind where I cried on my way home feeling like I shouldn't be a nurse anymore. It sucked.

Ivy: Buttercup right back atcha! I'm definitely going to do something from the terminator this week!! Great pictures! Your kids are cute!! And so are you!! (how old are you again?!?! 18??)

Iris: Nice to see you !! Which bootcamp rotation are you doing?

Beth: I did see the rotation from yesterday, didn't get a chance to REALLY look at it though. I will later. You don't have to post it, I can go back.

Gotta run and get in a quickie shower and then the kiddos are home and I have to take them to CCD. ..

see you later!!!

Iris: WTG on your workout today! Is the Bootcamp rotation from Cathe?

Chris: I’m sorry to hear you had a bad weekend at work. WTG on PP. Which Terminator workout are you doing this week? I’m going to be 28! You really didn’t think I was 18? LOL! Can you imagine me 18 with an about to be 8 yr old plus a 2 yr old!! AHH!! LOL!

You girls have a good day today! I’ll try to BB later, if not tomorrow.

P.S. OH MY GOSH! I'm only 9 posts away from being a CATHLETE!! YAY!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.