Monday, Monday!!

chefkate

Cathlete
How did everybody sleep last night?!?! NOt *terrible* for me, but I def. would've liked a little more!

Lots of chores/errnads to plan. Picture day for Gina too and I forgot til last night at 9PM so we'll be rushing a bit this AM!

bbl..........

Good morning :)
Nothing new here since my last post yesterday evening. I'm at work :( Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Morning!
Kate-I forgot picture day last year for dd until 10 min before school. I wasn't even pregnant then!
JenM-Sounds like dinner went well last night, you are quite the baker!
Jen-sorry about the ligament pain. Its just so debilitating because you just can't move until it passes. Don't worry about working out.
Hope everyone has a great Mon.

Good morning ladies. I had such good intentions about waking up early & working out. Oh well, Monday's are tough for me---waking up & all. Tomorrow is another day. Yesterday I did Imax Xtreme. Wow, that's a real nice & sweaty workout. Tomorrow I'll do cardio coach on my elliptical.

Insomnia will soon be over, ladies. Soon your wee-ones will be the ones keeping you awake--not insomnia. :D :D This is natures way if getting you used to what things will be like. ;) ;) Much easier for me to say, when it doesn't effect me, eh?

Have a great day ladies!

Melanie, dont worry about not getting up early to workout . happens to me all the time :) WIth my hours theres no way i can possibly wake up any earlier (i get up around 530 now! and im always beat)
Yesterday I did the original Imax. That one always gets me. I think its those darn blasts..they just go on and on and its the same move

Hi ladies--I'm a bit out of it this morning. Henry was up from 1 a.m. off and on all night long. I finally just took my pillow to the sofa downstairs because it's just to hard to maneuver this fat bod in and out of bed. Poor thing had a fever all night and kept calling me to make sure I was close. I would have gotten in bed with him, but it's hard to squeeze in his lower bunk with his big bed rail. His fever is gone this a.m., but I know it's just because he's still got Motrin in his system. DH is taking him to the doc today. I would do it, but I hate to wait in the "sick" waiting room with all of the sick kids and me being so pregnant. I do really wonder why he gets these fevers sometimes. I know they'll just say, "It's a virus, keep doing what you're doing." But I'm hoping they prescribe an antibiotic just in case it's a bacterial infection. Sorry to ramble on. Tangent: did any of you read my OD thread? If you use Burt's Bees face stuff, you may want to. My night cream had a huge hunk of big black furry mold in it last night when I went to use it. I'm SO bummed because I loved that stuff. But yuck! No more!! :confused:

Kate--Glad you got better sleep!

Jen--Have fun at work today!

Mikkia--Seems I ALWAYS forget picture day. It's THURSDAY of this week. I keep repeating that to myself, but I know I'll eventually forget!

Melanie--Yey on the great workouts!! As for preparing for the no-sleep phase, Henry is my new coach. :)

OK, got to get Oliver on the bus. Have a good day guys!!

Stephanie, i hope your little one feels better, poor thing!
You stay healthy yourself..
I will TRY to have fun at work...but um, probably not :) Thanks anyway!

JenM, So how's the fun at work coming????:D;)

Mikkia, How is everything going? Kiddos doing well??

Melanie, Good sweaty cardio sounds wonderful!!! Cmon October!!!

Stephanie, Sorry about DS! Don't blame ya on not wanting to sit in the sick area at the drs - not this late in your pg!! And TOO GROSS on Burts Bees!!! Nasty!

------------
OKay, I need to vent.... :(:(:( So many tears getting Gina to school today. The poor thing really took it hard today. We actually missed the bus (my fault, not hers - we were reading our bibles and lost track of time!) So I drive her to school and she fell apart sobbing on the way. Broke. My. Heart. So I had to walk her in to her class because she was crying so hard. Sad crying, not bratty kid crying.:( After I left I picked up Isabel, carried her to the Durango, and sobbed the whole way into her shoulder, and the whole way home. :( I don't know what to do to make the AM easier for that poor girl. When she gets home from school she's so happy and loves it. But the AM is so hard for her.:( Her teacher was there and saw all of her tears. She said nothing has been going on and Gina has been doing great. Teacher called me at recess (unfortunately I was out and it went to v.mail) and said Gina's been doing great and happy as a lark! Go figure! I need to talk to the teacher and ask some more questions. Pregnancy hormones don't help this situation one bit!:(

Other than that I'm having a really nice day. Getting lots done and even had an hour nap with Isabel:) I'm so drained from Gina-Drama:eek:. Wish us luck that tomorrow is better!

Thinking about going to water aerobics tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Hi all. Just about to start dinner and thought I'd check in.
I did Imax 2 again today and did High Step Challenge yesterday. I am tired, and increasingly clumsy while w/o!
Kate-I am so sorry about your daughter. I went through same thing with Mikayla. We had one week in particular that was all tears. It does pass, and quicker than you think. Kids are well, so all is well here!
JenM-Hope you had a good day! Are you feeling well?
Stephanie- How is ds today? Fever still around? Poor kiddo (and momma too).
Candra-Thanks for the recipe, it was a big hit!!!
BBL...

Mikkia, It's so nice to know I'm not the only one going thru the tears! NO ONE else in Gina's class is having AM issues. Hopefully it clears up by the end of the week. The highlight of our day is that Gina was in a great mood all evening - which is the total opposite of what it was last week when school first started. AWESOME WO's for you! I haven't done a high step WO in a looong time! I'd probably laugh myself right off if I saw myself doing it in the mirror!

I think I'm going to do 4DS LIS cardio tonight. Adding on HIS finished combos.

Hope everyone is having a good evening!

hi all
work was fine. they were painting in the area i work in and the ladies in there said i was going to give birth defects to my baby and shooed me out so i had to go to a different area of the building. i had already been breathing them in for a couple hours tho. they got me all paranoid and worried :( hopefully there are no painters there tomorrow!

i came home and saw dh for about 10 minutes. he wasnt in the best mood.

then i did cathe's cardio fusion. im proud of myself because i didnt feel like working out at all. and i go and pick a doozie of a workout! i guess its to make up for all the cake and junk i ate this weekend! i saw my legs in the mirror today and they just look huge to me. sigh..

kate, sorry about gina. i hope the mornings get better for her. maybe once she gets used to the new routine...at least you got a nap in!

Jen, Dont' stress about the paint. Personally I stay away from it but I know quite a few moms-to-be that paint their nurseries themselves. Sorry about DH's mood.... Great WO! I love CF!! It's been a while tho...;) I'm SURE! Your legs are prob. the furthest thing from huge that there is!!!:eek:

Lol thank you Kate. i"ve gained alittle bit of weight since the road trip. I was feeling good the first three months because i hadnt gained at all. but i suppose it is inevitable, and also necessary! I suppose it doesnt help that ive been eating more, and not always the best and healthiest foods. Not like me at all. I need to get will power..but when im home alone and bored..i tend to snack more...and im home alone quite often!

Thanks for the reassurance on the paint. I tried looking stuff up online and one site scared me but i know the internet isnt always the best place to look for info when it comes to medical things becuase you can certainly get a good scare!

Do any of you get period like cramps when you are pregnant? I've been having them off and on today and it makes me a little concerned...is this normal?

I did it! I did it! WO done. I did the HIS combos 3X I was having so much fun. Then I added on some cardio from PreggiBellies. Feeling great to sweat!!!

Bad news....I was having so much fun I got carried away and pulled a round ligament. Oh well - nothing the chiro can't fix tomorrow!:eek:
-----------------------
Jen, I'm sure you HAVE gained weight! You are PREGNANT, silly!:p IKWYM on the eating - enjoy your pregnancy and know that you'll be back at it in no time. I've def. relaxed on my eats and am apparently not gaining any extra weight. If I had ate like this pre=preg I'm sure I'd be a balloon by now. Wonder what the difference is, but I'll take it! Not sure on the cramping..could just be things changing. Any wierd spotting or discharge? Try to tak eit easy....

awesome workouts Jenm and Kate! Cardio fusion is a great one I forgot about. I wonder if I can make it through?
JenM-I feel like everything is cramping one way or the other all of the time. It was this way with my others too. As long as you aren't bleeding or at the very end when it could be labor you should be okay.
Kate-That darn round ligament pain! Well at least it is almost over. Then the sweat feast can begin without the pain.

thank you ladies - no i dont have any bleeding.
i have noticed more discharge than usual the past couple weeks but its not brown or red or anything weird. its just a whitish color. is THAT normal? i didnt have it at my last check up. i think ive read extra discharge is normal but im not sure anymore
good idea on staying off the internet sites. i'll just come here and ask the experts, i trust you guys more than the internet people lol

Hey Mikkia!

Jen, Oh yes, the discharge is unfotunately VERY normal. It is so bad for me I have to change my underwear during the day. TMI, I know!:eek: It's been like this almost my whole pregnancy. Not exactly sure what to attribute it to, but it is def. a pg thing!

Mike is nesting tongiht! :) He decided to clean out the garage. I was helping him for a while but now its just down to heavy lifting and some wierd stuff I don't know what to do with.

Jen, I too had more vaginal d/c during pregnancy. I wore a pantiliner. I also had more odor (TMI) & used a vaginal cleaner to stay "fresher". A scented pantiliner may help too. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.