MONDAY, MONDAY

L Sass

Cathlete
That shipping notice says MONDAY!!! :) :) :) :)!!!!! Never looked forward to a MOnday so much in my life!!!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Mine said Monday too!!!! I have to work Monday, how in the world am I going to work after the UPS man brings my order!?!

I'm not sure what to think. I logged on to my account and checked my order status for the whole year of 2006. I placed my pre order on February 21, 2006. I doesn't even show up in the order history. I have my confirmation invoice #11586. I do hope it hasn't gotten lost!!

Oh well, I guess I can always re order!!!

:)Dianne

Dianne

I am directing it at anyone because I see others have gotten their preoders fulfilled. I didnt order til Sept of this year. I am afraid I may not get mine next week. I am anxious about getting the videos and slightly scared!! It buys me time to build up my endurance, just look at the time frames on some of them ouch!! I like to workout for 90 minutes but it's with a lot of hmmm pausing!!

Carole is SuperWoman - she just doesn't wear the cape very often. That Lynda Carter chick was way off base... Carole's our girl. If anyone can do all four in a day, she'll do it... And I expect thorough reviews... :p

Well, I don't get a shipping notice because I'm in Canada so it's just going regular mail, getting stopped at the border, all that fun stuff.

I pre-ordered on September 16th and my order number is pretty low (9119 I think), so I would imagine it's shipped, but when I'll get them is anyone's guess.

*sigh*

>Carole is SuperWoman - she just doesn't wear the cape very
>often. That Lynda Carter chick was way off base... Carole's
>our girl. If anyone can do all four in a day, she'll do it...
> And I expect thorough reviews... :p

ahhh....darn! Now if I get them in the morning on Monday, I'll have to do all 4!!! Christine....you do make me smile...:)

Shelley...I really, really hope you get yours very, very soon....:):+

Hey Carole- I'll be doing them right along with you!!! I'm also up for a Monday delivery. I'm off then but start a string of nights working starting Tuesday....so I'll be doing my best to try them all!

ShellyC :eek: :eek: :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.