Moms to be check in week of December 20

Krille

Cathlete
Hey, where are all the pregnant ladies?

Looks like most of us already had their babies, but I sure hope that some of our preggos are still out there and would like to check in.

Just to get everyone started again, maybe a quick intro.

I am Kristine, I am 34 weeks pregnant with my second child and it's a boy. My due date is Feb. 01.

I still workout, but mainly just walks on my treadmill.

I hope to hear from some of you.

Kristine :)

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Kendra. I am 28 weeks with my 7th child. I am still working out 6 days a week. I alternate weight traing and aerobics. My favorites are intervals. circuits, and step. I am due March 15.

Kendra

Good morning Ladies how are you doing? I'm Lilly and I'm 7 wks pregnant! I'm also still working out too not like I use to but here and there. I've been so busy with xmas shopping and wrapping and parties just havent had the time to. December is always such a busy month. I hope to get back on track with my usual routine in Jan. I'm also going on a 10 day eastern carribean cruise with my husband and 2 girls leaving on the 3rd I'm so excited for that!

Kendra- are you using cathe dvds? If you are which ones are you using? WOW your 7th child thats awesome so your a pro....

Kristine- Did you workout in your 1st trimester?

Do you guys have any names yet?

Yes, I'm doing Cathe DVDs. My collection is still small but I'm adding to it a little at a time. I started out alternating Cathe and Chalene Extreme. This morning I did HiiT 30/30. That was challenging. I can't wait to do it again!

Thanks for starting this Kristine! I think the majority of the ladies moved over to the "post" check-in thread. All of a sudden there was no more check-in for us pregger gals! You are so close now!

I'm Amber or "Liann" (my middle name and a lot of people call me by that) and only 14 weeks along today. This will be my first and we don't know the sex yet, but hope to find out in a few weeks. Due date is June 28th. Unfortunately, I've been sick that past couple of weeks, first with a cold and then a stomach virus that wiped out my entire family. I'm hoping to get back to some light cardio and yoga starting this week though. I did get my Shock Cardio DVD's last week, so maybe I'll pull out the travel workout. Not sure I'll be able to make it through any of the other ones.

Kendra - Congrats on the 7th! My sister has 7 kids too.

Lilly - Your cruise sounds awesome! I have my girl name picked out - Kaelyn Madison, and the first name for a boy - Kristian. I don't have a middle name yet to go with Kristian.

Liann so sorry to hear that you are sick. Hopefully you are felling better. I think your names are beautiful congratulations!

I'm 8 weeks and I havent really been sick but just sooooo lazy! I didnt even send out christmas cards this year. I feel awful about that. I have a 4yr girl and 17yr girl at home. Funny, ones graduating high school in 6 months and the other is starting kindergarten in 9 months.
My husband and I would love a boy but I'm so use to girls whatever so long as he/she is healthy.

Thank you yes I'm so looking forward to getting away and just relaxing and away from this cold weather. Tomorrow is suppose to be brutal. I am from New York.

I'm hoping to get a work out in today Butts and Gutts the premix. Last week I did meso#2 legs and I didnt do that one in a few months I was soo sore for about 5 days so needless to say I couldnt do to much last week. I'm going to try and stay with light weights from this point on.

Hi ladies!!!
Wow, the holidays hit and life got crazy for awhile, so I've been off the boards for a few weeks. I posted once to introduce myself the end of November and then was never heard from again! :eek::eek::eek:

I'm almost 22 weeks now with fraternal twins-- we found out at our last ultrasound that we're having a boy AND a girl! :D We learned that we were having twins when I was about 13 weeks along-- definitely the biggest surprise of our lives!!! We're looking to deliver hopefully some time in April. (40 weeks will be May 4th, but twins tend to arrive around 36 weeks on avg.)

I'm just easing back into workouts a little-- my first 15 weeks were pretty miserable, and the last several weeks just running after our preschoolers (DS is 4, DD is 3) and keeping up with the holiday festivities has been workout enough!!! ;) Mostly I've just been doing incline walking on the TM or a little interval training on the EXT. I get pretty bad sciatica during pregnancy and those exercises don't seem to aggravate it the way step, etc might.

Kristine: Thanks for starting the check in back up!!! :D 34 weeks! You are getting so close! How are you feeling? Those last few weeks can seem so l-o-n-g. Hope all is well.
Kendra: WOW, 7 kids! Congratulations!!! You are officially my inspiration-- being able to workout 6 days a week! :) That is awesome.
Lilly: A cruise sounds like heaven right now! We're in the middle of a big snowstorm here at the moment. (We're in the Rockies.) I hope you enjoy every moment in the Caribbean. :D Hey, don't worry about feeling lazy-- I think you're totally allowed... especially during the 1st trimester!
Amber: I sure hope you're feeling better-- being sick on top of pregnant is so miserable. :( That's awesome you were able to get through Shock Cardio, though!!! How are you enjoying the new workouts??? I've been trying to resist getting them until after the twins arrive... but it's soooo tempting!

Well, I'd probably better get going... I need to get a few things done around the house & then I'm kicking back and relaxing tonight! It's my birthday, so DH is bringing takeout home from my favorite restaurant & having a cozy night in! :D

**lurker jumping in**

Liann, Kaelyn is my daughter Isabel's middle name! Good choice!

Brighton, congrats on your twims - how exciting!

Congrats to ALL of you on your pregnancies!

...thanks for letting me jump in!....

Good morning, ladies!
Not too much new here, just wanted to wish everyone a very...

4.gif

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

4.gif

Hope everyone has a great relaxing weekend! DH & I plan to have a nice quiet evening here at home with a romantic dinner for 2 after the kids are in bed! :) Best wishes!

(P.S. Thanks, Kate! :) )

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me popping in over here.

My name is Maeghan, 12 weeks, and this is my third. I have two boys 5 & 7. I also have done nothing since conception lol! Very ill with morning sickness and fatigue. Just finally starting to feel better.
I am getting laid off today, so I won't have a full time job for a bit. Perfect timing to get back into it. I plan to do TM, Cathe's and Chalean's. Just modify where I feel I need to.

Liann- those are great names. I don't even know where to start.

Kristine- this is the end stretch for you! Good for you.

Kendra- bless your heart! 7!! So awesome for you.

Lily- the Carribean sounds so Heavenly right now. I am in cold ass NY!!

Welcome back, Brighton. If you have any twin questions, just PM.....it definitely was a rollercoaster ride that I won't soon forget!!! LOL Congrats on boy/girl. How fun. :)

Congrats to all you other mommies to be!!!!

Wonderwoman- Yes, I had to modify HiiT but not too much. Like I can't do tuck jumps. Too much belly there. LOL! I only used one riser on my step. There's no way I could do it with two.
Kendra

Lurker here...

I just wanted to jump in and congratulate all you new mommies to be! I hope you guys find as much support in each other as I found with my bunch! Feel free to pop in our check in anytime with questions!

Hi ladies! My name is Melissa and I am 8 weeks preggo with my 2nd child. I have a 2 year old little boy now and I usually lurk on here and post sometimes. I would love to be apart of your check in (if you dont mind) I have felt so lazy my first few weeks with days of sickness. I have been trying to work out, but between working full time and taking care of my 2 year old I am EXHAUSTED!! i am glad to be able to relate to other people on here! doesnt make me feel so guilty!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.