MOMS are hot! july 27 - aug 2

i just put on my FB status: did i lend YOU my muscle max dvd? lol. i was so bummed not to find it cuz i was psyched up to do the ub premix. i recall lending bc/me to a mama friend but cant remember for mm...

jess, the TJs i have are i think the original set, they are technically still my neighbors but i dont think she cared for them much and she is a gym rat anyways. just pm'd you on this (TJs not my neighbor, lol). my target has a starbucks too but they make awful drinks, such a bummer.

lisa, happy birthday to you too, mama, you gave birth on that day! and ikwym... my "baby" will be 16 in a few mos. lest you think i am a superwoman, i have never done bm2 all the way through, just use the premixes and they are fab, LOVE that dvd for all those options =)

never got my ub wo in, must do tomorrow. my knee is still crunchy and i feel wierd pains in various leg muscles n ow but i know from before that its probably from compensating for the knee ache.. trying not to freak about it. emailed the ot re starting yoga again soon, i hope hope hope to hear back tomorrow and its good news... wish me luck.

Hi Wendy... Hi Moms,

On tap for today's workout is a 3 mile run. I am going to take the insanity fit test again to see if I made any improvments. If I have, I will start to follow the program as written (with my running as well). This is soooo strange... I can stay on my treadmill for ever (60min) and not feel too winded and when I walk up a flight of stairs, I am breathless???? What gives?:mad:

Anyway.... hope everyone is enjoying your weekends.....

Hi moms!
Quick, drive--by post. Gotta feed my little man. Just wanted to say hi to you all. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!! My workouts have been great, but my eats a little off. :confused: I blame AF, who luckily is outta here soon!!! Neck is much better. Doing a double dose cardio seemed to really help it yesterday. :) Gotta go give Charlie a bottle. ((Hugs)) to everyone!

Howdy.. I am also flying by to just say hi!

Thanks for clarifying MM and ME. maybe I need to check those out!

Today I am running/walking w/ the kids later. The goal is 4-5 miles. I really should try to double up on cardio 2-3 days a week.. then weights 3 days. That worked for me very well after Landon. Instead of doing 1 really intense workout I would do 2 semi intense ones a few days a week or I'd get a good run in the morning and then walk a few miles in the evening. Just sotra reved up my metabolism I think. Maybe I need to try that again when the temps cool off. Anyway, good eating here.. I am on a baked potato binge right now.. seems I have to have one every single evening. LOL That and a fresh salad.. yum!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.