moms 2 be check in week of Jan 8

MSJ

Cathlete
Hi there everyone!

I'm due today, but still here. I thought that being dialated to a 4 meant that labor was just around the corner. Apparently not--one can be in this state for weeks. But not me. I'm scheduled for an induction at 7 am tomorrow morning. I feel guilty about this, but not guilty enough to cancel it:p.

I did no workouts this week.

I hope you are all doing well.

Maggie
due today
induced tomorrow

Hi everyone, Maggie, hope all goes well. Can't wait to hear what you had.

I am feeling good but definitely looking pregnant. I am up about 12 pounds. We are thinking of the name Ashley(hopefully ultrasound is right).

Workouts:
sun-imax 3-step only(no blasts)+lowmax blasts
mon-body fusion plus all add ons(only did first half of abs).
Tues-stepheaven seg. 1 and 3+ first half of abs from basic step
wed-upper body split+quickfix total cardio kick-seg. 3-core
Thurs-timesaver day 5(legs)+ timesaver day 1 and 3 cardio(step from spj+ 1st 2 seg. from stepblast)
Fri-cia cardio crazy-step+hi/lo+ first cardio seg. from step-n-stones 2
Sat-tae bo extreme

I am joining you for the first time. I am 16 weeks pregnant. The nausea is finally gone so I can begin to increase my workouts. I had been only working out twice a week. Here was my week last week.

Monday - 1 hour kick max low impact
Tuesday - 30 minutes low impact step
Wednesday - 40 minutes muscle max upper body
Friday - 40 minutes low impact step
Saturday - Ice skating (haven't been in more years than I care to think about, took my 6 year old daughter)

Hope I can increase this to 5 times this week. Hope to gradually begin running again next week.

Rachel

Due 6/25/06

Hi Rachel and welcome to the thread:).Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Well, everyone, I was scheduled for induction this morning and I got "bumped" because it appears that everyone and their dog is having a baby, so my elective procedure is not a priority.

I cried for 30 min and then I was just mad and now I am resigned and waiting to hear from my ob, since he assured me this would NOT happen and I have NO appointments scheduled for this week.

It's all in God's hands.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

Maggie
1 day late
induction postponed:-(

Oh, Maggie! I'm sorry. That really stinks. So, nothing for this whole week? I'd be mad too. I'd let them know how mad I was.
Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/2BB3m5.png[/img][/link]

oh maggie, how frustrating!! i feel for you.

i had a great week working out and hope this week will be good as well.

sun - lomax, 30 muscle training
mon - run 7 mil, 25 min strength
tues - run 7 mil
wed - run 7 mil, muscle endurance
thurs - spin class, 25 min strength work
fri - elliptical 60 min
sat 45 minute gym muscle condition class, 45 min eliptical, bootcamp acrdio and core only

Maggie, how frustating. Hopefully baby will take matters into her/his own hands.
Morris, is amazes me that you can keep up those workouts.
Rachel, welcome. I am due 6/1/06 with #2.

Hi everyone--update

Thanks for your words of support and encouragement.

I guess I should clarify about having no appointments. I just meant that I had no regular ob appointment scheduled for this week, because I thought I would not need one.

Anyway, I've been rescheduled for an induction tomorrow because they are anticipating a bunch of ladies to check out, but this time I will be emotionally prepared for the possibility of being bumped.

Morris--your workouts are incredible--good job!
Susan--you are getting close too--hurray!
Shopaholic--Ashley is a pretty name and goes well with Alexis. Ultrasounds are usually right.

Maggie
due yesterday
induced tomorrow hopefully:p

Oooooooooooooh I understand your frustration!! Go out and get yourself peppermint oil and have anybody give you a leg and foot massage with it, I assure you you'll go into labor;-) My sis is a naturapathic blah blah blah and she did it for a couple of her friends and me. Supposedly my due date was in one more week but I was dialated 3, she did the rub for me and 12:30 am my water broke! Hannah is now 9 months and beautiful and perfectly healthy. Same with her friends. Coincidence or not?!?! But the massage was SPLENDID and I was relieved to meet my lil angel;-) Keep us posted. Good luck! You have such excitement ahead of you.

WOW! Maggie, I want to give you a hug!! I would have been soooo upset. The anticipation & lack of sleep due to excitement. Oh, man would I have been MAD!!! It seems you are handling things better than I would have. And whoever said God doesn't have a sense of humor?!??!
Praying for you girl!

**Melanie**
18lbs lost 15lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94
" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Maggie, I hope you are induced tomorrow or go into labor tonight. That baby must be cooked now.
Morris, Tae bo extreme has some kickboxing, some kicks on the step, some standing leg/ab work and some leg weight mixed with upper toning with light weights. Check out collage.com for a preview.

Maggie...lots of hugs sent, but you do realize that this IS in God's hands and he has MUCH better plans than we do. I know you know that and I realize how SICK you are of being pregnant....I DO remember that much!! There was a reason for this (as frustrating as it seems to be).

I like to let God decide when our babies should be born...but I distinctly remember telling him last time (after I had been up all night the night prior and was exhausted from the day) at 9PM that I was too tired to have this baby now...just give me a good nights sleep....but there is that frustrating little verse in the Bible that says His grace is sufficient and in our weakness He gives us strength...which he did. And he will in your situation too. More hugs.

Briee

Thanks ladies--for the encouragement and cyber hugs--I was really only upset for an hour or two and then I just accepted that this was God's plan for us now and enjoyed a super lazy day. If I could find peppermint oil I'd try it--thanks for the tip. If I get bumped again tomorrow, I may go on a search for it.

I think what I got out of this spiritually was: I was feeling somewhat guilty about not allowing the Lord's timing in all of this and I think that He was reassuring me that I can't screw up His timing. He can always thwart my plans if He wants to and I don't need to fret so much about whether or not I am doing the right thing or not (regarding those scripturally grey areas like inducing labor). I was seriously comforted by this today. I don't feel any guilt about being induced tomorrow because if the Lord does not want it to happen, it won't. (although I'm sure I will go through a period of being bummed)

This is the latest I've been in all 6 babies.

Maggie:)

Lots of wisdom in your second paragraph!! It's amazing what we can learn through tough times!! Don't ever feel guilty about your induction!!!! I had my membranes stripped for my first preg 3 weeks before due date and I'm sure I'd do it again if I was faced with that type of pregnancy again. Very hard one, really, really tough and I just wanted the baby out at that point. I remember screaming at the doctor to do a csection and GET THE BABY OUT NOW. He wouldn't do it for some odd reason....here I was at a hospital with a superhigh Csection rate -teaching hospital no less- and I get the only doc who won't give me a csection. GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL! Keep checking in!!! If you have time to let us know before you go in tomorrow....that would be great....only if you have time. :) :) :) . Many more hugs.

Briee

Hi everyone!

I am new here, but not new to Cathe. I just found out I am one month pregnant and before that I was always working out to Cathe and so many more. Now that I am pregnant I was wondering if it is safe to workout to Cathe's workouts and which ones? I also have Firm, CIA's and others.

My name is Laura and I am 24 yrs old and have a 4 yr old daughter and have been married for 8 yrs. I would like to join this group so that I can stay motivated and keep on with my workout through out my pregnancy. I never worked out with my first pregnancy so this is like new to me :) Thank you all very much!

Today I did Body Fusion.

Laura:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.