Moms 2 B Check In May 1/05

RE: Not good news

Oh Janna I am SO sorry. I certainly hope that the doctors can help tell you why. I'll pray that you conceive quickly. FWIW, I had an early miscarriage at the end of December and got pregnant my second cycle after it. And apparently many women conceive quickly after a miscarriage as well - don't think it's got scientific proof why - but helpful for the heart to hope. It's painful to the soul, deal with it as you need - not as others think you should. My sister helped me greatly when I had my mc by telling me how she dealt with hers - on her own terms in her own time. Know we are here for you. If you ever need someone to lend an ear, just pm me any time. I'll pray you recover quickly.

"I'm already dreaming of what I want to accomplish after this baby arrives."

Me too!!! I want to be a "hot mamma"...LITERALLY! lol }( }( }(

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

Jana! NO! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Jana. Thanks for letting us know so we can keep you in our prayers. I feel especially close b/c we had the same conception date. I've been careful about the announcement of my pregnancy. Again, I"m sorry. :(

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Jana - I was just popping in to see if you had any news..I had been thinking about you today. There aren't any words that really say enough, but I'm so sorry. I hope you have lots of love and support - we're always here if you need us.

RE: Not good news

Janna, I am so very, very sorry. Please know that there was nothing you did that caused this to happen, nor could you have prevented it. Let us know how you do after the D&C. And I truly hope to see you back with us very soon.

Another poster stated that women seem to conceive quickly after a miscarriage. In "What to Expect When You're Expecting", they state that women seem to be more fertile in the first three months following a miscarriage. I hope this is true for you.

I wish you all the best, and you are in my thoughts.

Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.