Moment of Truth Check In 8-22

I believe I'll join in, I weigh and measure like clockwork every Monday. Sarah is working with me and I've gained lean body mass and lost body fat since the first week of July when I started.

Here's my measurements (my hips are about 1/4 more than they usually are due to a eating meltdown a couple of weeks ago and I'm still paying for it....

Chest - 34.5
Waist - 26.5
Hips - 37 (my biggest problem)
Thighs - 21
Calves - 13
Biceps flexed - 11 1/4

My workout schedule is generic like Wendy's and I never know what I'll do until that day.

Monday - Interval
Tuesday - Strength/endurance
Wednesday - Steady state cardio
Thursday - Circuit
Friday - Rest day
Saturday - Interval
Sunday - Strength/endurance

Ok, O.k.....here I am:) I got off of work at 8 in the a.m so of course I spent all morning sleeping.The last thing I want is to be up right now, (to tell you the truth)but my sister blew into my house with 4 kids and wants to go to the water park....a little heads up would have been nice.!x( And its not even that warm out. My plan was to clean my house today but I guess thats put on hold.

Here are my measurements:
Waist- 28.5
Hips- 38
Thighs-22
Arms 11
Chest 34.5
Calves 15
And of yesterday I weighed 132 lbs and am 5'4" tall. I would like to get to 120 lbs and decrease those sizes above atleast an inch or two in some areas. I don't expect my chest or calves to change.
I am not sure what my workout is going to be but it will be just cardio today.And it will be later tonight when I get home.
I hope everyone as a good day and I will check in when I get home.
Lori:)

Try to have fun at the water park today Lori...you can always float in the lazy river while the kids run wild! ;)

Okay ladies, I have found the dreaded measuring tape so here it goes:

I am 5'7 and weigh 141 pds.

waist- 30
hips-38(I need to work on this,son says I have wide load!)
chest-36
thighs-22
upper arm flexed-11.5(would like to build another 1/2 inch)
calves-14.5

Workout for this week

sun-PS cst, Pub abs
mon-L&G floorwork, 10mins. abs
tue- PS,bba
wed- off
thr- L&G floorwork,ME abs
Fri- PS,cst
Sat-PS,bba

Hopefully I can reach my goal without cardio,at least for now. I will hit those weights though!

kim

HI Gals,
I am so tired! I am always wiped after I work mid-night shifts. I had an o.k time and the water park but had no intentions of bringing my swimsuit b/c it wasn't overly warm out.
Eating hasn't been horrible today but it wasn't the best and when I got home I dug into my cleaning.I skipped working out but I haven't stopped moving in the last 3 1/2 hours so that must count for something.
I was thinking of starting the Aug rotation and then I was thinking about doing more cardio and less weights and then.....I was thinking of following the BFL plan. I think I am going to think about this some more tonight and then decide in the morning what I will do. Either way, when I get up tomorrow morning, I am going to have a coffee (check in here) and then I am going to run on the threadmill before I eat my breakfast.
I am hoping to start the day off right and then it should over flow into the rest of my day.
Chat with you tomorrow!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.