Mitch Gaylord Infomercial

Has anyone seen the Mitch Gaylord (gymnast) infomercial having to do with abs, medicine ball & weight loss?

It seems a lot of people have trouble with customer service and how ordering is done with many of these infomercial items.

Tanya

Hi Tanya,

I haven't seen it, but this sounds interesting. Do you know if there's a link for a website for it? :)

I used to love him!! What a hottie. How does he look? He is actually an answer to one of my security questions for a login. LOL
chrissy

Have it, like it

Has anyone seen the Mitch Gaylord (gymnast) infomercial having to do with abs, medicine ball & weight loss?

It seems a lot of people have trouble with customer service and how ordering is done with many of these infomercial items.

Tanya

I got this earlier this year (I think) and I like it. Lots of good med ball exercises. I had no trouble w/ customer service. Any med ball fans will like it.

Mitch

Yeah, he's cute....perhaps had some eye work done though? Or perhaps not. He looks the same - just a little older.

here's a link for ya
http://3daymelt.com

(p.s. just yesterday I learned how to make a website a 'link' so I hope this works!). If not, just google Mitch Gaylord.

Tanya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.