Miscarried

Tammyspq

Cathlete
Hi all. It's been a couple weeks since I posted. I found out in early January that I miscarried about 3 weeks prior. I wanted to wait until I had my D & C and was feeling "normal" again to post. It was a long couple of weeks but DH, DD and I are doing well and I am praying for God's guidance as to when we should try again.

I'll still be checking in with the rest of you who are due to deliver!

See you soon!

jeni

Hi Jeni - I am so sorry for your loss!! I will keep you and your family in my prayers! Good luck to you!

I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. Sadly, i have seen many posts recently about miscarriages, maybe you guys can start a forum to discuss your feelings of grief and losses on this board.

I send my sympathy and regrets to you on your loss! Take care of yourself. I hope you get the guidance you need during this challenging time!

I too am sorry about your loss. It surely makes me feel even more grateful for the blessings I have had. You will be in my prayers. Thanks for sharing with us.

Melanie
Baby Justin born 1/17/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Oh Jeni, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. (((((((Jeni))))))))) - Do take care and let us know how you are going, prego or not.

Take care,
Liz :)

Jeni - I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you {{hugs}} of peace. God will guide you as to when the time is right.

God Bless,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.