MIS: Still a killer after all these years.

Jane P

Cathlete
I did MIS the other day. I have owned it since it originally came out on VHS. Now I have it on dvd and it is still a killer after all this time. Cathe, you knew how to do it then and you know how to do it now. It's still my favorite total body weight workout. It gets into my muscles like no other workout.

Good to know! MIS is a recent discovery for me. I'm fairly new to serious strength training and just love it - I've noticed strength gains every time I do MIS.

I forget how good of a workout this is. I may have to brush this off and give it a go tomorrow!
Angela:7

Jane P,

I'v had it also since it was on VHS. It truly is a great workout.

Thanks for reminding me of it, now I'll make sure to visit it very soon.

Janie

PS OOps this is not the correct forum.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

This was my very first workout with Cathe and it remains a classic best!

I agree about the intensity of it. I love the quick and dirty quality of the upper body portion of this workout! It kicks butt!!!:eek: deb

Get this--I scored MIS on VHS for $1 at Goodwill a few months ago. I LOVED it! When it developed a hitch in its getalong, I bit the bullet and bought MIS/PH/BMax on DVD.

I found "Taking it From the Top" at that same Goodwill for a buck, too. I wound up giving it to someone who said she had every single Cathe tape/DVD but that one. I wasn't really using the workout and I was happy to help her complete her collection. :)

Ok - I have MIS but have never done it. I'm on for full body workout today and was going to do Muscle Max. Is MIS harder (which I like)? I have 30 minutes before I go hit the weights, so any quick thoughts all of you MIS fans have would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

I like Muscle Max much better than MIS. MIS seems to go on forever for me. I like to lift a bit heavier and I find Muscle Max has more of a strengh building than endurance factor. MIS has a definite dread factor for me.

Marcy

I must admit that I have never done a Cathe workout where I didnt say..."Still killer after all this time!" Isnt that what makes here stuff AWESOME! Every DVD works you in a different exciting excruciating way so they NEVER get easier

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.