Mindy Mylrea's Awesome Intervals

sstindt

Cathlete
I was wondering if anyone has quite a few of Mindy's workouts. I just got Interval Express and absolutely LOVE it!! I had so much fun doing this workout. Mindy is funny and energetic and I really want to get another one of her workouts. I'm thinking of getting Awesome Intervals and/or her new Bootcamp DVD. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the Bootcamp workout, but I wanted to know if her Awesome Intervals is as intense or similar to Interval Express. Any other Mindy fans who have thoughts on these would greatly be appreciated!

In general people liked Interval Express better than Awesome Intervals. They are somewhat similar but Interval Express is a bit more fun. IMHO! Another Mindy DVD that I enjoyed is Action Packed. Many find her too chatty and silly but I am entertained by her goofiness.

I recently got both Awesome Intervals AND the Action Packed / Interval Express combo DVD. If you like Interval Express I think you'll like Awesome Intervals; I've only done it once so far but I think it's a good alternative while I'm (not-so-patiently) waiting for Drill Max and Body Max II.

I also have her new Kick Butt Boot Camp DVD, and will be inaugurating it tomorrow night. I know you'll like this one.

I say get 'em both.

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.