MIC Low Impact?

lecornn

Am I alone in doing the hi/lo section of MIC entirely low impact? I do have to do some of the moves half time, but I still feel that I get a decent short workout to add on to weight training.

Hello!

You are not the only one who modifies the hi/lo section of MIC. In fact, I do the first two sections of the hi/lo with the tape, returning to low impact when things get too uncomfortable and then COMPLETELY fast-forwarding over the third section. Believe me, by the time you do the first two section of MIC and the stepping section, you certainly aren't going to miss that ten or fifteen minute section in between.

I finally told myself I am not proving anything to myself or anyone else by forcing my way through that third section of hi/lo, and I certainly won't prove anything by getting myself hurt with all the endless jumping around!

Good Luck!

Susan G.

I haven't been modifying it, I've been substituting other workouts, mainly the aerobic portion of Karen Voight's Strong and Smooth moves and then doing the step section. I think I'm going to try out the suggestions here so I don't have to switch tapes.
Thanks so much

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.