Messge to Kathy S P90X

Hi, Connie

Hi, Connie:

I posted about them on the endless P90X thread further down in this forum, plus there are tons of posts about them over at VF, even a check-in! They are varied, intense, gym style workouts based on the muscle confusion concept. They are put together to be used as a series that addresses different needs, so they can all be modified for either mass building or endurance, maintenance or ramping up. IMHO, the hoopla is pretty well deserved, however, I'm not a big advocate of the diet aspect of it. If you go to beachbody.com you'll get the hard sell, but what really convinced me to take the plunge was the opinions of other exercisers who post here and at VF. Have fun checking it out!

BTW, I recieved the book back; hope you enjoyed it. When will your Basenji be arriving?

--Ann

RE: Hi, Connie

I will take a look at VF. I amexpecting my puppy around Christmas. I hope he or she comes then, because I have my longest continuous string of days off at that time. Thanks for asking! The book was great! I know so much more about dogs now.
-Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.