Meso: Will S& H Bulk Me?

Hi ksandvoss,

I am 5'2" and 40 yrs. old (41 in 2 wks.). I think I am a meso/endo also. I am curious on what poundage of weights you use. I think I am not going heavy enough. The heaviest I lift(upper body) is 15 lbs. I use to be a size 6, now I am an 8. Would love to get back to a 6. It's funny, after my second child (10 yrs. ago) I got back to my pre pregnancy size that I was before my first child was born. When I hit my upper 30's all of a sudden the fat was harder to get off. My workouts are harder now then they were ten years ago. I am eating cleaner then I was a couple of years ago. Hopefully I will see results.

Lollie

Just to make you MESO"S feel a little better. I am pure Ecto and it isnt so glamourous. Cricket Legs w/ a tummy! YUK Currently doing PS Legs twice weekly, but need to add cardio into my workouts for the tummy. Thinking of what video to buy so that I can slim the tummy and waistline but not sacrifice any mass in the legs. Any advice? It's never easy to matter what type we are, so hang in there. I try get myself through my insecurities by saying, Thank Goodness I have 2 legs in the first place no matter what they look like but my selfish side wants them bigger!

Take Care,
GN

Just to make you MESO"S feel a little better. I am pure Ecto and it isnt so glamourous. Cricket Legs w/ a tummy! YUK Currently doing PS Legs twice weekly, but need to add cardio into my workouts for the tummy. Thinking of what video to buy so that I can slim the tummy and waistline but not sacrifice any mass in the legs. Any advice? It's never easy to matter what type we are, so hang in there. I try get myself through my insecurities by saying, Thank Goodness I have 2 legs in the first place no matter what they look like but my selfish side wants them bigger!

Take Care,
GN

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.