Meso 3: upping weight

MidgetDogg

Cathlete
Why isn't it ok to change your weight selection during the workout in M3? I'm in the 3rd week an finding I can go heavier. Why don't I want to make the change? I feel cheated if I'm struggling.

Why isn't it ok to change your weight selection during the workout in M3? I'm in the 3rd week an finding I can go heavier. Why don't I want to make the change? I feel cheated if I'm struggling.

Donna, def go higher if you think you can. Nothing says the number is set in stone! Yah, Donna!!!! Do you mean you feel cheated if you're NOT struggling?

Yeah, that's what I meant. I was mid-workout when I typed that and seeing stars!!!! I gotta say, I just finished M3 W3 Chest & Back. I'm doing the 6 month rotation this time. I'd done the 3 month last Aug - Oct, which was my "getting back into shape" workout. I just had a look at what weight I did for the same week last time and I can't believe how much heavier I'm lifting! I bench-pressed 13 lbs heavier this time and added 6 lbs to flies and one-armed rows.

I might have more confidence in my ability this time around and probably could have done a bit heavier last time, but I'm just tickled! Think it's time for a big piece of protein!

Way to work it! You should be very proud for pushing yourself to do your best! Whhheeee! What a great feeling, eh? Enjoy that protein!

Yeah, that's what I meant. I was mid-workout when I typed that and seeing stars!!!! I gotta say, I just finished M3 W3 Chest & Back. I'm doing the 6 month rotation this time. I'd done the 3 month last Aug - Oct, which was my "getting back into shape" workout. I just had a look at what weight I did for the same week last time and I can't believe how much heavier I'm lifting! I bench-pressed 13 lbs heavier this time and added 6 lbs to flies and one-armed rows.

I might have more confidence in my ability this time around and probably could have done a bit heavier last time, but I'm just tickled! Think it's time for a big piece of protein!

Yee--haw! Go for it woman!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.