merrell barefoot pure glove shoes

workingToBeFit

Cathlete
I had to write and say I am LOVING these shoes. I just did some kickbox and a Cathe weight workout in them, and I was happy as a clam. I have been walking around in them at home and they feel fantastic. Tomorrow, work in them. I am a big convert to the minimalist/barefoot style of shoe and liking this whole approach more and more every day. But the vibram five fingers, were a little too weird at work and the five fingers don't fit well if you have Morton's Toe, which I do (2nd toe is longer than big toe). These Merrells look CUTE and feel fantastic. They have other versions in their barefoot line and I will be checking them all out at this point. The pure glove model looks like a Mary Jane style so I can get away with them at work. They have other versions that look like running or training shoes. Since I sound so enthusiastic here I had better point out that I have no affiliation. I am a teacher and on my feet all day, and have had painful foot problems for years. First I tried Nike Frees, and those helped a lot, but now I want to go more "barefoot" style. So glad to find these, I think they will make my days teaching much more comfortable. Also my workouts!

Thanks for posting. I can't wear the vibrams because my toes are all different. No two are alike, thats what happens when you shatter your feet:p I would like to go bare, and in a way I guess I do because I wear very little in the way of support when I run. I do wear shoes indoors with Cathe's plyos, cross trainers.

How do these feel on plyos?

Alisha

I have not done an entire plyo workout in them yet, but I did try them out with a lot of jumping in my living room. They felt great. I also ran on the treadmill a little, but not outside yet. They felt great doing that too. I plan to do a real plyo workout of Cathe's in them as soon as I can, but am healing from a hip problem at the moment and won't get to real plyo until that's all completely back to normal. Hope this helps!

I had to write and say I am LOVING these shoes. I just did some kickbox and a Cathe weight workout in them, and I was happy as a clam. I have been walking around in them at home and they feel fantastic. Tomorrow, work in them. I am a big convert to the minimalist/barefoot style of shoe and liking this whole approach more and more every day. But the vibram five fingers, were a little too weird at work and the five fingers don't fit well if you have Morton's Toe, which I do (2nd toe is longer than big toe). These Merrells look CUTE and feel fantastic. They have other versions in their barefoot line and I will be checking them all out at this point. The pure glove model looks like a Mary Jane style so I can get away with them at work. They have other versions that look like running or training shoes. Since I sound so enthusiastic here I had better point out that I have no affiliation. I am a teacher and on my feet all day, and have had painful foot problems for years. First I tried Nike Frees, and those helped a lot, but now I want to go more "barefoot" style. So glad to find these, I think they will make my days teaching much more comfortable. Also my workouts!

Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.