Media Player and Downloads ?

jldx2in2000

Cathlete
I am not very techy. If you explain it to me, I can do it; but I just don't keep up with all the new advances to know what to do on my own.

I have been trying to read through threads here but would like some more information on playing downloads on a tv.

I do not own an Ipod or anything Apple. I do have a Creative Zen 32gb mp3 player.

Basically what I want to be able to do is either play downloads on my tv using either my Creative Zen or another option other than my computer (pc not mac).

I have looked into some media players (iomega, micca m-play, and Western Digital external hard drive), but I am really at a loss as to what my best and cheapest option is.

Also, I am really confused as to whether chapter points will work with media players.

I really don't know anything about Apple TV and whether it would work with a non-Apple house; but, according to the threads I have viewed, it is the only way to keep chapter points.

I really don't want to spend more than $150 to be able to play downloads on my tv so any media players would need to cost less than that.

Any suggestions on how to keep chapter points all while using my Creative or another cheap option?

TIA

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.