ME

Jtlane25,

I think you were the one that posted about using the bands? Anyway, my question is where do you get the super long bands? If you have done MM, which I did for the first time this morning, Cathe and crew had a super long band. I purchased some bands while I was waiting for my HC's to arrive and they were so short for my work out this morning. Do I need to keep using them and stretch them out? I could barely wrap the band around my hand for the tricep work. I ended up using weights instead, which I'm sure I would have gotten that burn you were referring to if I had used the band.

BTW, I do love ME! I liked MM, but I think I just have to get used to it. I still like the PUB and PLB. I haven't purchased yet. I still have each Tivo'd.

Have a good night!

Dallas

I'm more of a lurker on this forum but I just had to jump in here because I just ordered ME (w/Bootcamp) last week and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow! After reading your posts I can't wait! As soon as I got home from running this morning, I turned on FitTV and Cathe had just started. It was ME! What a great treat - I know it was a slimmed down version but I loved it! I also would like to know about the extra long bands mentioned in an earlier post - if anyone knows where to get them (and exactly how long are they?) please let us know! Thanks!!

I love this workout. Whenever I regularly include it in my rotations, my butt seems to face farther north.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.