Maybe you should have a Praise Cathe forum :-)

Leela

Cathlete
Cathe,

I came here after not having been here a while (busy at work!, and I don't surf at home - need that time to spend it with the kids, and to get in a decent workout).

I am STUNNED once again with how much you *give* your fans. It's not enough that you put out these really incredible workout video/dvds (the dvds with those amazing pre-mixes)... and that you offer presales that enable us die-hard fans to get your work at low prices... but you also give monthly rotations and you gear them to specific goals.

You are just incredible. I've said it before, and so have many others: You set the bar for this industry (and you set it so high, I don't even expect anyone else to come close to what you do).

Thanks for everything - and thanks for providing entrepreneurs everywhere an excellent role model in the art of conducting business.

BTW: Happy birthday (belated). My sister also just turned 39 (7/1), and is pretty excited about the 40s.

Leela

I'm all for it!!! But right below it, you might also want to add an Ohmigosh-What's-She-Doing-Now! forum, especially if these new videos utilize the stability ball again. ;)

Shari

>I'm all for it!!! But right below it, you might also want to
>add an Ohmigosh-What's-She-Doing-Now! forum, especially if
>these new videos utilize the stability ball again. ;)
>
>Shari

Shari, I'm rolling on the floor, that is too funny, I love it!

I'LL SAY! God's gonna bless ya, Cathe - because we're certainly all blessed by your workouts.

Happy belated birthday!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.