MAY ROTATION/ Jump, Pump, & Stretch

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This months rotation will focus on cardio conditioning, muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility training. This rotation will improve your overall health and well being. You can expect to strengthen your heart, strengthen your muscles, improve your posture, increase bone density, and gain overall flexibility. Please note that you can use any stretch program of your choice (yoga, pilates, hybrid stretch programs, athletic stretch programs etc.) that include stretches for all of the major muscle groups. Enjoy!

WEEK ONE:

Mon...Imax 2
Tues...Power Hour
Wed....30 to 60 minute stretch workout of your choice
Thurs..Imax 1
Fri....Power Hour
Sat....30 minute brisk indoor or outdoor walk/run and cool down with a 30 minute stretch workout of your choice
Sun....OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon....Kick Punch Crunch
Tues...Muscle Endurance
Wed....30 to 60 minute stretch progam of your choice
Thurs..MIC in its entirety
Fri....Muscle Endurance
Sat....CTX Kickbox (cardio only) followed by a 30 minute stretch workout of your choice.
Sun....OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon....Bodymax
Tues...Pyramid Lower Body plus 15 minutes of Ab Hits
Wed....30 to 60 minute stretch program of your choice
Thurs..CTX Upper Body plus 30 minute light treadmill run
Fri....30 to 60 minute stretch program of your choice
Sat....Step Works
Sun....OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Mon...PS LEGS & ABS plus 30 minute stretch workout
Tues..Cardio Kicks
Wed...30 minute FAST WALK/LONG STRIDES 30 minute stretch workout after walk
Thurs..PS Back/Bi/abs
Fri....Step Fit
Sat....PS Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Sun....OFF

Looks like a fantastic rotation. I've checked the site several times in anticipation of the monthly rotation. Thanks for taking the time to put these rotations together for us.

Diana:)

This is fantastic! After my 4 week S & H rotation this May Rotation will fit in perfectly. Cathe, your suggestions are always so helpful! Really! I've been trying to incorporate more stretching into my weekly rotations and now you've come up with a great solution!

Cathe-thanks for putting together a "lighter" style of rotation. I'd like to see some more like this!
Beth

I don't normally stick to rotations, but I like the look of this one!

Is anyone else going to do the streches from Callanetics?

Shaz

Cathe, I have to thank you so much for this rotation, it has me stretching again and my body is grateful. :) I used to take yoga classes in college and got quite flexible but over the last few years I've really tightened up. Unfortunately if flexibility training is not scheduled on a rotation I tend to neglect it because of time constraints but I know I should do more. Anyway, I've gotten great results from this rotation and I really hope you do more like it.

Thanks again,
Lisa :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.