May 31, 2018

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: May 31st, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “CATHE 200” Live. Dust off your fitness shoes and get ready to dive into 200 rep circuit rounds!!! Each round consists of 4 exercises at 10 reps each repeated 5 consecutive times....yes, that’s a total of 200 reps per round !!! Time to put your stamina to the test with this fast paced circuit!

Equipment Needed:

A set of various weighted dumbbells

A fitness mat

1917BAD9-04EE-453B-A000-7E37C6537D8F.jpeg

Oh sounds fantastic!!! My muscles are already quivering!! Congratulations to Cathe Live[emoji324][emoji322] [emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All! I plan to keep the weights on the lighter side...like 5's, 8's and 10's. The circuits move quickly so you get breathy and fatigued. Fortunately its not a super long workout. Just enough to say "ENOUGH" lololol Overall this is more of a stamina based workout then a lifting workout. You'll see soon enough my pretties.....heeee he he he he heeeee

Amazing class! I finally did it yesterday and know I will do it again and again.

Are there workouts, DVD or Live, that are similar? Really liked the speed and variety.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.