May 08

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month's rotation will focus on overall strength. As always, keep your intake healthy, lean, and clean. By the month's end you can expect strength gains, cardiovascular conditioning, and body fat loss. Have Fun!

WEEK ONE:

Mon: Gym Style (GS) Back, Shoulders Biceps. Also 4 Day Split Bootcamp CARDIO ONLY

Tues: Gym Style (GS)Legs

Wed: 50 minutes steady state run PLUS Seg One Coremax

Thurs: Gym Style (GS) Chest, Triceps plus 20 minute bike ride

Fri: Kick Punch and Crunch

Sat: Muscle Max

Sun: OFF or stretch

WEEK TWO:

Mon: GS Back, Shoulders, Biceps plus 4 Day Split Kickbox (Cardio and Abs Only)

Tue: GS Legs

Wed: Imax 3 plus Seg 2 of Coremax

Thurs: GS Chest and Tricpes plus 20 minute steady state treadmill run

Fri: Max. Intensity Cardio

Sat: Muscle Endurance

Sun: OFF or stretch

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Pure Strength (PS) Chest/Shoulder/Triceps plus 20 minute run

Tues: PS Strong Legs and Abs

Wed: Cardio Kicks

Thurs: PS Back Biceps and Abs

Fri: Rhythmic Step

Sat: Step, Jump, and Pump

Sun: OFF or Stretch

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: PS Chest Shoulders Biceps plus 20 minute bike ride

Tues: PS Strong Legs snd Abs

Wed: Imax 2

Thurs: PS Back Biceps and Abs

Fri: 50 minute steady state run plus seg one of stretch max

Sat: Power Hour

Sun: Off or stretch

Thanks Cathe! Will I get the same results if I substitute S&H for PS the second two weeks? Or would I be better off using the pyramids and putting a full body weight workout in for the third weight day?

Yes, Thanks so much Cathe! I don't think I have ever posted here before. Just done a lot of lurking and gathered information.

So I have a question, and feel free anyone to chime in......When there is a run scheduled on the rotation what would be a good thing to sub? I am just not a runner! My 55 year old knees won't have it.

So Anybody? :)

Hello Cathe!

Thank you for the May 08 Rotation!

I must have read your mind on the GS Series...I started out today with GS Legs planned for my workout.:)

Heidi

Thanks Cathe!!!! I love, love, love your 4DS Lower Intensity Step, and also the Kickboxing. My favs!

Thanks again!:)

When Will you start on this rotation?

I'm just wondering what everyone else is doing, did you all start on it yesterday, doing the first days workout listed? OR, are any of you waiting until Monday to start on this?

I think I'm going to start it Monday, that will give me 4 straight weeks to do it and a couple more days this weekend to gear myself up!

Just Curious!
Tricia

RE: When Will you start on this rotation?

Tricia,

I am starting this rotation on Monday. I finished April 08's rotation on Sunday so this week I have been doing whatever I want. I feel like a bit of a rebel. ;-)

Thanks Cathe! This rotation is perfect for starting my roadtrip preparation;-) Looking forward to seeing you in August!

Coni

Can someone offer some advice on this rotation?? If, for example, one can only get in 4 workouts per week due to other commitments, etc., is it possible to do this rotation doing a 4 day split format? If so, how would I set that up exactly?? I can work out usually on Mondays, Tuesdays Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays (and not always every single one of those days). Any advice on this would be interesting and useful.

Thanks,
work out queen:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.