May 08 Check in Saturday 3rd

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi ladies!!

Not sure if I will get today's scheduled workout in. It is a 50 minute run and my legs are a little sore. I thought I might walk today while Lauren is warming up and then tonight get coremax in. We have a busy day. Lauren's game and then right after that her birthday party.

Hope everyone has a great day today!!!

Hello everyone!

Rest days for me today and Sunday.
My oldest is having her senior prom today and I have been up and out of the house early so she can get her waist long thick hair styled for tonight.

Just wanted to say hello and starting May's rotation this Monday.

I hope to see some nice results from it

Toodles!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to post a bit of an introduction since I am new here. I am Becca and I am a SAHM to four children: ages 10,4,3 and 3. I started working out with Cathe in October of 2007 with the beginner rotation. Cathe was my jump back into fitness after taking about 4 years off to have my babies. I had previously been a Firm user, but I am not excited about the turn that company as taken. I loved the Classics and the new ones seem watered down to me.

Also, I have recently started running. I ran my first race today, a 4 miler. I finished (that's all I was trying to do!:D ) with a time of 45:10. So along with the May 08 rotation, I am adding on a running one to improve my times.

I don't have the Gym Styles so I am using the premixes on 4DS for my 3 day split. I just ordered PS so I will be able to use those when the time is right.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and thanks for the welcome!

Hey Becca: Great job on that run. I started adding some running too. I am not much of a runner. But, I have added it in here lately a couple of times while my daughter plays softball. It's better than sitting a watching and eating junk!! I was a die hard FIRM user too. I also switched over to Cathe upon my dissapointment with the newest stuff. I have been doing mainly Cathe's workouts now for almost 2 years. I add FIRMs and other instructors in for extra cardio or on lighter days. But, once I found Cathe there was no going back. Her DVDs how put me to the next level in my fitness journey. Anyway, I am glad you are joining our checkin.

Now, I will tell you a little about me so you know me..I am Kathy. I am a SAHM too. I have a daughter 11, Lauren, and a son 8, Chris. I homeschool them during the day and shuttle them to their extra curricular activities in the afternoon and evenings. I also teach a homeschool PE class every Monday that my kids and friends' kids attend.

Anyway, I am checking in today with what seems to be a rest day. It was just way too busy....I did do a fast pace walk this morning for about 40 minutes while I waited for my daughter to warm up for her game...I am going to add coremax to tomorrow and work that run in maybe Tuesday while softball practice is happening!!

Have a great evening everyone!!

Vilma: Hope your daughter has a great time at the prom. Did she get the hairdo perfect??

Enjoy your rest days!!

Good evening,

I will be starting the May 08 rotation on Monday and wanted to introduce myself. I just joined Cathe forums tonight but have been lurking for well over a year. I am single with a 13 year old cocker spaniel. I love kickboxing, biking and an ocassional fast walk or light jog.

I use Cathe, when I workout to dvd but also use magazine routines and online routines. I really like Cathe strength and kickboxing dvd and always look forward to any routine that has Gym Styels in it. I don't own Pure Strength but plan to sub Slow and Heavy when the time comes.

It is late and I don't want this to get too long so I will say good night. I look forward to thes journey with you all--

Hi..Welcome to our checkin...Glad you will be joining us this month...We look forward to more support.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.