Max Intensity Strength & other older dvds

Pedmom

Cathlete
I did this one this morning for the first time in a LONG time. I still love and do the oldies but goodies frequently. However, my picture is SO blurry. Are all of the older ones like that and I just didn't notice when I had a lesser quality television? I know they weren't filmed in HD, but even adjusting the picture size back to non-HD, it was still so blurry I could only listen and couldn't stand to look at the screen.

So my questions are:
1. Does everyone have a blurry picture?
2. Is it just because the dvd itself is old or because it wasn't filmed in HD?
3. If I buy new copy of the dvd, will it be a clearer picture?
4. Have the old ones been or will they be remastered to the digital format?

I hate to give up the oldies as I love to mix them with the new ones, but I like to watch Cathe and her form and don't know if I can continue to do that if it's so blurry. I have noticed this with some of my other "old" Cathes, too.

I do notice a difference in picture quality, but don't find the older DVDs unwatchable. Of course, I would feel bad if you purchased a new 'old' DVD on my account and still felt dissatisfied with the picture. But if I could persuade my boys (ages 15 and 11) to try Cathe, I would have them start with Maximum Intensity Strength, because the form pointers are so good for new lifters.

I just had another thought...have you tried viewing the website clips of the older workouts on your computer? Do you have the ability to show them on your TV, like using Apple TV? That might be helpful in helping you decide if they are too blurry.

My MIS/Power Hour/Body Max DVD gets regular use, :)( I did Power Hour last week.) and there is no problem with the picture quality.
I purchased it in 2011, so maybe my disc is not as old as yours ? You may want to try it in a different DVD player?
I love all three of the workouts. It is a great DVD.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.