Mary is having an inventory reduction sale until September :)

I'm always nervous about trying other instructors when Cathe has been "the one" for me for sooo many years! It's hard to go outside the box sometimes. With that said....Paul Katami can make you work, breathe, hurt & cringe too! Great workouts! I also have 4x4, 4x4x2, Double Down and Hi5. Great stuff!

Nothing wrong with going outside your box sometimes :) Change is good! They all bring something new/different and you shake things up, JMO!

OK girl....stay strong! Check back in soon!

Yes. Belinda, we are all here for you, take my hand now, repeat after me: "I do NOT neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed another exercise DVD. If I save the money, I can put it towards ... getting new boots for winter," ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

That's what I always tell myself! My boots addiction is nearly as strong as my DVD one, crikey! Anthropologie has just taken stock of its new boots for fall and I am a drooling mess. Gorgeous leathers, stacked 3" heels, I can just see myself strutting around town in, oh, about 4 different pairs! Someone on here mentioned what they have in their cart at Mary's site: I have carts all over the internet! It's the new, cyber version of window shopping. Harmless, right?!!! Keep your hands in the air, don't reach for that credit card!

Stay strong ladies! "Grant me the courage to resist the siren lure of totalfitnessdvds.com and the wisdom to know I-have-enough-DVDs-already-still-in-a-tidy-pile-in-my-fitness-room-still-shrink-wrapped-and-I-haven'- even-viewed-them-yet. Thank you Lord." Phew!

Clare

Clare I repeat after you: "I do NOT neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed another exercise DVD. If I save the money, I can put it towards something else:p".

I do have to admit, I love shoes/boots and purses :D Now I need to check out Anthropologie for boots, lol! Trust me, I do a lot of cyber window shopping:p

Lately I am buying a lot of workout cloth in TJ Maxx. They got the cutest workout cloth lately:D

At least I took all my dvd's out of the shrink wrap:p I am trying to work through them.

Yes. Belinda, we are all here for you, take my hand now, repeat after me: "I do NOT neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed another exercise DVD. If I save the money, I can put it towards ... getting new boots for winter," ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

That's what I always tell myself! My boots addiction is nearly as strong as my DVD one, crikey! Anthropologie has just taken stock of its new boots for fall and I am a drooling mess. Gorgeous leathers, stacked 3" heels, I can just see myself strutting around town in, oh, about 4 different pairs! Someone on here mentioned what they have in their cart at Mary's site: I have carts all over the internet! It's the new, cyber version of window shopping. Harmless, right?!!! Keep your hands in the air, don't reach for that credit card!

Stay strong ladies! "Grant me the courage to resist the siren lure of totalfitnessdvds.com and the wisdom to know I-have-enough-DVDs-already-still-in-a-tidy-pile-in-my-fitness-room-still-shrink-wrapped-and-I-haven'- even-viewed-them-yet. Thank you Lord." Phew!

Clare

Clare, I'm with you. Love the boots!!

I am THE Queen of online shopping!! I will not admit that I purchased TWENTY pairs of printed capris/tights (and just as many if not more tops to match!) after seeing Cathe's and everyone's cool outfits on the NJ RT, nor will I admit that I bought a pair of John Fluevog Mary Janes and a sharp looking pair of John Fluevog boots, or that I just bought TWO gorgeous Brahmin handbags. Nope! Not admitting it! I am soooooo BAD!! ;)

I will not admit that I purchased TWENTY pairs of printed capris/tights (and just as many if not more tops to match!) after seeing Cathe's and everyone's cool outfits on the NJ RT

Workout wear is my latest shopping obsession. The only problem is I still pretty much workout out in ratty old shorts and a sports bra. I save my sparkly workout clothes for my 'fancy' daily wear. Methinks Tim Gunn would not approve. ;)

Lisa

Workout wear is my latest shopping obsession. The only problem is I still pretty much workout out in ratty old shorts and a sports bra. I save my sparkly workout clothes for my 'fancy' daily wear. Methinks Tim Gunn would not approve. ;)

Lisa

Lisa, that's what I do. I buy nice workout clothes, then I don't wear them, cuz I don't want to get them sweaty. Now that I read that it's sounds kinda goofy. That will have to change.

I used to jump on the bandwagon as soon as I heard about a sale, but I have tried a new tactic that seems pretty effective (for me;)). I go back and revisit all of the dvd's I haven't done in awhile. Really, it's like doing a new workout! Ok, just trying to help my fellow DVD addicts out a little....take it or leave it:rolleyes: Oh, and with Cathe live, I get a new workout every week!

Oh, and with Cathe live, I get a new workout every week!

Sherry, ITA. Cathe Live has pretty much cured me of my DVD buying addiction. I'll still pre-order Cathe's stuff and KCM's stuff (usually), but for the most part I don't see a reason to get any more DVDs.

I guess I can't get too proud of myself since paper workout programs seem to be my current exercise expense of choice. If it's not one thing, it's another. :eek:

Lisa

Does anyone use her streaming service? Is it any good? are all of Cathes workouts on there?

Ally yo, I don't have Cathe's streaming service because I own all her DVDs. What I understand from reading reviews is that all of Cathe's DVDs are available to stream and the 'video' quality is great so long as you have Internet and computer/phone equipment suitable for streaming.

Lisa

I have all of Cathe's videos, however I do have her streaming service. I ordered it when I ordered Cathe Live. It works perfectly, however I may drop it, since I do have every dvd. Someone mentioned a while ago, that the streaming service did not offer premixes, or chapters. Don't know if that's true, never tried. But, it is a great service, and it works perfectly for me. I have Comcast. it's very fast, no problems.

I'm sure that streaming has every dvd.

Does anyone use her streaming service? Is it any good? are all of Cathes workouts on there?

Ally, I don't use her streaming service :( My internet isn't the the greatest. I own all (except RWH) of Cathe's DVD's. It makes no sense to me to get Cathe's steaming service if I already own all her workouts. Maybe one of those day's I sign up for Cathe's Live :) Heck, I still haven't done all the Cathe premixes :)

Karen, me too!!! I don't want my pretty workout outfits to get sweaty. But now I'm not feeling so weird since I'm not the only one, so why change it? Besides, some of those clothes are pricey, especially the snazzy capris and leggings. Cha-ching! $$$$$

Lisa

Lisa, that's what I do. I buy nice workout clothes, then I don't wear them, cuz I don't want to get them sweaty. Now that I read that it's sounds kinda goofy. That will have to change.

LOL, I wear everything I buy :p I good quality and cute workouts cloth from TJMaxx. I wouldn't pay $90 for a workout capri :oops: Wear you cloth, girl:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.