Mary is having an inventory reduction sale until September :)

bayerngirl

Cathlete
inventory%20reduction%20sale.gif

Going on NOW!

Sale going through September 7th
(more items will be reduced September 4th-7th)

Here is the link: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/product-p/saleitems.htm

Have fun shopping :) I hope Cathe's RWH workouts will go on sale soon:) Don't forget to use coupon code: 10off :)

A very good friend has a birthday in a couple of weeks. She loves working with a stability ball. So I bought her a couple of stability ball DVDs, So, now I need to shop for myself. Thanks for the notice Belinda.

I'm wondering how many of us tried the workouts we bought at her last sale. I say that with my head hanging down in shame. I managed to do 2, one Aimee Nicoterra and one Ilaria. Well, 3 if I count Jessica Smith's walking workouts that I use for warm ups in the morning but I had to buy those from Amazon. For the life of me, I can't remember which other workouts I bought. They are still in shrink wrap next to other DVDs in shrink wrap. At least, they are keeping each other company. If I count all the DVDs that I own that I haven't tried yet, I'll have to pick my head off the floor as it runs away from me in sheer embarrassment.

All that didn't stop me from looking at Mary's sale list. After all, we need to make sure she stays in business.

I got lucky the last go around! I really like all the dvds I got. I think it was the sale BEFORE (after Christmas maybe), that I ended up returning a few. Thank Heavens Mary is so good about returns!!! Yes.....I too will be perusing the list.

Is anyone else starting to wonder if Belinda's real name is Mary? Or if she is hired as a secret operative for fitness websites, given the task to lure us into Internet fitness sales with wallets wide open? :p

Job well done, Belinda, because even if I don't end up buying anything I always spend ridiculous amounts of time window shopping! :)

Lisa

Last edited:
Is anyone else starting to wonder if Belinda's real name is Mary? Or if she is hired as a secret operative for fitness websites, given the task to lure us into Internet fitness sales with wallets wide open? :p

Job well done, Belinda, because even if I don't end up buying anything I always spend ridiculous amounts of time window shopping! :)

Lisa

ROFLMAO:p I am not Mary, my name is Belinda:D:p:D You know what….my shopping cart was full earlier:rolleyes: now I have a few in the cart. I am still deciding I I want more?? I have fun window shopping:p

I got lucky the last go around! I really like all the dvds I got. I think it was the sale BEFORE (after Christmas maybe), that I ended up returning a few. Thank Heavens Mary is so good about returns!!! Yes.....I too will be perusing the list.

I still haven't used the dvd's from Mary's last sale :) At least I took them out of the shrink wrap this time :) I have never returned a dvd:D I usually like what I buy. Mary is good at returning dvd's.

I'm wondering how many of us tried the workouts we bought at her last sale. I say that with my head hanging down in shame. I managed to do 2, one Aimee Nicoterra and one Ilaria. Well, 3 if I count Jessica Smith's walking workouts that I use for warm ups in the morning but I had to buy those from Amazon. For the life of me, I can't remember which other workouts I bought. They are still in shrink wrap next to other DVDs in shrink wrap. At least, they are keeping each other company. If I count all the DVDs that I own that I haven't tried yet, I'll have to pick my head off the floor as it runs away from me in sheer embarrassment.

All that didn't stop me from looking at Mary's sale list. After all, we need to make sure she stays in business.

At least you did 2 :) I haven't done one yet but at least I have the dvd. Funny thing happened to me the other day:D I almost bought Stephanie Vitorino Total Body Body Slimdown from Amazon again:D Thank goodness a sign flashed on top saying"You purchased this item on May 20, 2013", :oops: LOL!!! I had that dvd for 2 years, still haven't done it:D:p I do need to pull that one out soon:( I will keep them all in business:p

At least you did 2 :) I haven't done one yet but at least I have the dvd. Funny thing happened to me the other day:D I almost bought Stephanie Vitorino Total Body Body Slimdown from Amazon again:D Thank goodness a sign flashed on top saying"You purchased this item on May 20, 2013", :oops: LOL!!! I had that dvd for 2 years, still haven't done it:D:p I do need to pull that one out soon:( I will keep them all in business:p

Not saying anything, just laughing!!!!!

I still haven't used the dvd's from Mary's last sale :) At least I took them out of the shrink wrap this time :) I have never returned a dvd:D I usually like what I buy. Mary is good at returning dvd's.
This thread is hilarious! I removed the shrink wrap from most of the DVDs that I purchased during Mary's last sale, I've tried a fair number of the workouts at least once, and I have also never returned a DVD. I have a few DVDs that I don't particularly care for, but I have never bothered to return them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.