~`~` Marvellous Monday for Clean Eaters `~`~

We have nothing on schedule today! NICE after a busy weekend!

Need to figure out what my WO will be & eats too.... bbl....

Good Morning Girls !

Hi Kate ! Glad you have an open day ahead ! I hope it's a relaxing one.

J got an ear infection over the weekend, so he was an unhappy lil' guy. I swear , you can tell right away when he is getting sick because it's the ONLY time he is grumpy.(ha! Had to come back and edit here because I wrote "when he is getting sick is the only time he doesn't feel good !!" what does THAT mean ??)

I had an unhappy tummy all day yesterday, so I'm hoping it cooperates today. I am HUNGRY, after just a tiny bowl of oatmeal and some yogurt all day yesterday.

Cardio day and I hope I can ROCK it !

How was everyone's weekend ??

Last edited:
Poor little Jackson! Our girls have never had one but I would imagine they hurt pretty badly! And sorry for your tummy troubles! Hope today is better for you! Spinning today?

Kate, great idea !! I think the rotation calls for BM2 cardio and I wasn't looking forward to jumping and running all around ....spinning, I can SIT and still give it my all. Spin it is ! :)

Morning ladies! Sorry I was MIA all weekend - but I had a great weekend :D sad it's over :(

No workouts over the weekend, just a very active weekend (swimming, walking, QT with Chris;)). I was sooooo tired this morning, I just walked on the treadmill this morning for 30 minutes.

Kate, your girls have NEVER had an ear infection? OMW, that is a miracle!
Becky, sorry about poor J and you with your tummy troubles. I hope today is better for you.

Off to work, court allllllllll day:rolleyes:

Glad I could help, BEcky!:D And I hate to say it but the WU to that WO makes me zzzzzzzzz. It gets way too repetitve...but the 1st combo makes up for it! LOOOVE the fast-feet shuffle!!!

My calves are SCREAMING at me from LIC yday....oh how I love and missed this feeling! I think I'll do some ab work after breakfast....and maybe start Angie's 100 pushup challenge today too....

Katie, Glad you had suhc a good weekend! I need to come visit you and make sure this Ukrops is all you say it is!:D
Nope, no ear infections! Thank goodness!
Hope court goes quickly! You wearin' maternity yet????:D:D

Kate, I'm with you on the WU. I rarely do it and if I do , I only do half, it just goes on and on and on.................snooze!

Katie, sounds like a fantastic weekend !!! :)

Off to Spin City!! ha

Okay, I DID spin ........it wasn't my best workout, that's for sure, but I still did 11 out of the 13 songs.......so most of the workout. Some of it was only half my usual energy, but I figure half is better than none and I still worked up a sweat !
Glad I did it .

Morning!

What a weekend! Danica had her dance exam on Saturday morning and after we got home, we headed to the cottage. Weather didn't cooperate for the beach but it was nice to get away just the same. Eats were blah all week and I only worked out twice:( So today is Detox Monday-clean eats and back on the workout wagon. I think I'm going to start FF's Get Ready For Summer 2010 rotation with some modifications. Nothing to do except the grocery store and dance tonight:)

Kate, 3 kids and no ear infections?! Wow! I need to do some ab work bad! Yay for an easy day!

Katie, glad you had fun! I think all those things you did count as workouts;) Hope court goes quickly!

Becky, hope you and J are feeling better today. Have a good spin!

Becky, Half-hearted is better than sittin' on yer arse!:p:D

Klaudia, When will Danica find out abt her point shoes?!
We'll be hittin' Meijer too. Wish we could trade babysitting! It's gonna be a wild trip!:D Gina is so helpful tho - she scans while Isabel bags with me! Julia hangs in the front pack screaming to ride the horse!:p

Good Morning Everyone!

Ugh - just got windows update restart msg. I guess I will just have to type fast. This morning I did a 2 mile run followed by Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance. It was extremely humid outside but I still had a decent run. I was soaked by the time I got back home. Glad the heat will break today.

Katie, great active weekend! I hope court goes by quickly for you.
Becky, I am amazed you got that much spin done after not eating very much yesterday. Hope you feel better today.
Kate, it's nice to have a day with nothing planned. I hope your shopping trip isn't too bad.
Klaudia, when will Danica find out about the dance exam? Glad you were able to get away even if the weather did not cooperate.

b: buff smoothie, egg whites
l: ??
s: greek yogurt w/ blueberries & walnuts
d: either pork or hamburgers

Colleen, Humid here too - Mike ran this AM and said he was dyin! You're doing great on your eats! Good for you!

Hi-

I’m back at work today. We had a great time! It actually didn’t rain at all while we were at the beach. The drive back yesterday went good too, I was thinking we were going to be getting home around 10pm or later, but we get back at 8pm so we were able to get almost everything unpacked. I won't even speak of the eating, I am on a detox Monday too!! Hope everyone’s Monday is going good. We are humid here too, the high temp is supposed to be 97!!! Will bbl.

Clintonya

Clintonya, so glad you had a good time! Wonderful! So nice to have some resettling time at home too beofre the madness begins!

CLEAN EATS girls!!! I'm doing great today and I WILL WO tonight!!!!

hi ladies! just back from the gym (cardio/ball/bands and then spin). JJ is happily playing on the floor with daddy, he's off today and tomorrow. I still haven't found a dress for sat, need to head to kohls during nap. yday combat class was great but then my PC was not controlled at all =( it wasnt bad food, just too much. back on the wagon with all of you!

b - banana choc prot smoothie
l - leftover indian rice, chicken, veg
d - chili, which i will be eating for a long time cuz i made waaaaaaaaaay too much!

kate, no ear inf is AMAZING! and yes, they are so painful for the little ones and when JJ had them he had no obvious symptoms like pulling on his ear =(

klaudia, congrats to danica, im sure she did amazingly well because she works so hard!!! and you, too momma!!

clintonya, welome back! hope you had a blast!

colleen, nice wo! do you always do those windows updates right away? i put it off.

becky, we were prob spinning at the same time =) i literally have sweat dripping down my nose in that class.

katie, sounds like your weekend was a nice recharge!!!! as they all should be but we know it doesnt always work that way...

I'm a sweaty mess!:) Just finished Athletic Step(only 1 set of risers this time!) Eats are good: Greek yogurt with berries, flaxseed and honey for breakfast, a few wheat pretzels, and tuna salad Nicoise for lunch:) Off to shower and then dance!

Kate, Danica won't find out til Thursday, I think. I would love to trade babysitting with you! I never made it to Meijer-tomorrow it is!

Colleen, those are some awesome workouts! It's muggy and gray here today-blah.

Clintonya, welcome back! Glad your vacation turned out:) Detox for sure! Buffalo Chicken Dip with tortilla chips, beer margaritas, bacon, bacon, and sausage-hello bloat!!

Wendy, thanks for the vote of confidence! Did you find a dress?

klaudia, no dress yet, JJ is napping but DH needed to do some errands so i havent gotten out to yet. if nothing at kohls ill try ross and hopefully something!

kate, how did i miss that you were going to chic SANS LES ENFANTS!!!!!!! holy smokes sister!! i am actually on day 4 of JJ refusing the breast so an adults-only trip may be in store for me in the near future, also =)

have any of you tried the body bugg? a lot of ppl have talked about the GWF but they rent the body bugg at the gym, figred id try it for a few weeks. im very curious about my intake vs. cal burn right now and wondering if my own tracking is anywhere near accurate. and if the bugg is very accurate then id like to "schedule" myself to lose maybe 2-3 lbs per wk with the right cal deficit...we shall see.

Robin, still hot?? :D:D It is here!

Angie, hope you are having lots of fun w/your mil!!

Lisa, how are you feeling?

Katie, saw you were in Richmond and had a great time!

Klaudia, your weekend food sounds so good!!

Kate, your Chicago trip sounds like so much fun!

Becky, hope your tummy is still feeling ok!

Anne, still crazy busy?? :D:D

Colleen, great job on getting your run in w/this humidity!

Nina, how is it going?

Wendy, let me know how the body bugg goes, I saw some discussion in od on it a while ago.

Dance started back up for a & j today. Got in 30 minutes of giveme10 from exer-tv and I am drinking lots of water! If I missed anyone I am sorry, the tiredness is coming and I am getting ready to leave for dance pickup. Hope everyone is having a good night!

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.