March Rotation/Hardcore Series Celebration

Thanks, Cathe.

I have a few Cathe workouts that I love and have incorporated with other workouts for years, but finally decided to buy the whole Hardcore series and can't wait to get into a routine just with Cathe!

I want to try the fat loss rotation first then muscle endurance. My question: after four weeks of fat loss rotation, do I do a rest week (or half week?) or just jump right into muscle endurance rotation? Thanks for any input!

I have a wedding to get in shape for in 3 months so I'm going to do each rotation consecutively. Thanks Cathe!

What a fantastic rotation ... I am truly lovin' this series, Cathe. I think it is brilliant ... your best ever!

Question for those who have done the premixes ... is there any short cardio premix that I can use to substitute for the 20 minute light runs in the Strength Rotation? I would rather do something indoors using the Hardcore series.

Thanks!

Robin

Robin,

Do you have any of her other workouts? I love doing the Timesavers....especially #1 with the workout blender I put in the warm up, step mix, then stretch.....it clocks in for about 28 mins. I always do this in a pinch.

~Stephanie~

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

What a great idea, Stephanie! I haven't used the Timesavers in awhile ... they'll be a perfect substitute for the light runs.

Thanks!!

Robin

Hi,

Any suggestions on what to replace the running with? There's too much snow here and the cold dry air triggers my asthma, even with the inhaler?

Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

gym style and pyramid rotation please help

I would love to try the gym style rotation which I assume is this one. I think I may do my elliptical or bike on cardio days instead of step days. I have done Cathe for years but I want to do a rotation.:p

Has anyone had good results with this?

I can't seem to find the pyramid rotation either. Can someone please send me the link. I am also thinking of the pyramid rotation.

Any advice or results you have had I would love for you to tell me about them.

Thank you so much,

Deb

Thanks fo archiving this!

I recently bought the entire Hardcore Series and was pleased to find this so I just published it to my Workout Manager. Should be able to do it in a couple weeks.

Jeannie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.