March 31, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, March 31st at 9:15am EST, we'll be doing "Total Body Barbell & Bands" Live.
Get ready to work your body from head to toe with a variety of rep ranges & equipment to shock your muscles. Develop lean muscle mass & burn loads of calories!!!

Equipment needed:

A weighted barbell (with the ability to hold a small, medium & large size plate on each side... or various weight increments you're comfortable using on your barbell)

A full sized step (to be used ONLY AS A WEIGHT BENCH ...no cardio stepping).

A medium tension resistance tube

A medium tension fitness loop

A fitness mat

A weighted barbell (with the ability to hold a small, medium & large size plate on each side... or various weight increments you're comfortable using on your barbell)

Hi Cathe (or anyone who remembers!),
What are the weight increments for each of your small, medium & large plates? What will your barbell weigh with all plates on? I know you mentioned this somewhere once (can't remember if it was in the forum or during a workout), but cannot locate where. I will use what I have and am comfortable with, but like to know what you are using as a guide to what I ultimately select for myself. Thank you!

- Valerie

Never mind, I just found it! It was mentioned in "Barbell Upper Body Live!"

Your barbell will need to have a
small plate (2.5 to 3 pounds)
medium plate (5.5 to 6 pounds) and
large plate (10.5 to 11pounds) on each side.
Your unloaded barbell weighs roughly 3 to 5 pounds. When all of
the plates are loaded onto the barbell, it weighs
roughly 40 to 45 pounds.

Last edited:
All I can say is WOW is right!!! I am a little behind-I'm still trying to catch up on all the Cathe Live's I missed due to doing rotations and vacations. There's so many to choose from and I usually don't have the time to do the extra long ones, but this is definitely worth it & I will make the time to do this again! It is my new favorite Live! Cathe seems to know how to push us just past not knowing if we're going to come out of it. Every single segment I thought "this is my favorite section", but then the next section I thought the same thing. I think the Tri section, know wait the fire walker section, know wait the shoulders, nope I still can't pick because it's all AWESOME!!! Everything seemed to have a different twist to it. By far, my most favorite ENTIRE workout yet-thank you so much Cathe for this incredible workout-I am pumped & in such an awesome mood!!!

All I can say is WOW is right!!! I am a little behind-I'm still trying to catch up on all the Cathe Live's I missed due to doing rotations and vacations. There's so many to choose from and I usually don't have the time to do the extra long ones, but this is definitely worth it & I will make the time to do this again! It is my new favorite Live! Cathe seems to know how to push us just past not knowing if we're going to come out of it. Every single segment I thought "this is my favorite section", but then the next section I thought the same thing. I think the Tri section, know wait the fire walker section, know wait the shoulders, nope I still can't pick because it's all AWESOME!!! Everything seemed to have a different twist to it. By far, my most favorite ENTIRE workout yet-thank you so much Cathe for this incredible workout-I am pumped & in such an awesome mood!!!

BlakKat,
So many of us feel the same way! Every Cathe workout is a favorite of mine whether it is a Live or DVD version.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.