Mar Rotation Thurs Mar 16

Good morning everybody!

I didn't check in in over a week, I have been very too busy at work x( ! Anyway, I did PS Legs Standing Part and I will do the floorwork and Abs this afternoon.
I really like this rotation. I am looking forward to next week, when we will be doing GS }(

I hope you all have a great workout
Kristine :)

Good Morning Strong as a Bull Women!!!!

Yesterday I took a rest day and hankered down on the food. I have been eating healthy as usual, but I want to eat constantly so that has been my problem. So yesterday I didn't make a pig of myself! LOL!

Today I will do Low Max also. I also want to squeeze in some upperbody workout from PUB so I will go as far as I can. I made need to finish PUB tomorrow.

Phyllis,

I cannot believe you actually burned more calories doing Low Max then Imax 2! WOW! Now I am looking forward to Low Max...maybe I can do the same? Still don't have my HRM! Darn it!!!!

Have a great workout everyone~

Charlotte~~

Hi Charlotte, Kristine,and Phyllis

Wow - Phyllis you are already done wtih LowMax! I wish I was done already as that workout kicks my butt.

Charlotte, you look so awesome in your pictures - whatver you are eating it sure working for you!

Kristine - I am looking forward to the GS tapes too - I really like them alot...

Okay so LowMax today...Sometimes i think this rotation does not have enough cardio in it for me as I do not look any thinner! I can officially say that I hate menopause and how it throws your body out of whack!

Hope you girls have a great day!

Hi, everybody. Low Max cind of day, isn't it? LOL My HRM also tells me I burn more with LM than IMax 2! I tested it several times and it's TRUE! LOL

I did my workout, then rushed in and out of the shower, older DS on school bus, younger DS to a friend's while I went for my routine blood donation this morning!

WTG, EVERYBODY!

Gayle

Hi all,

I did a grat 9.7K run on the treadmill last night.

Today was supposed to be KPC but I'm already doing so much cardio, plus I have a spinning class tonight, that I skipped it. Instead I did abs of off Ab Hits and 2x20 yogazone w/o's.

Hey girls. The first time I did Lomax I was kind of disappointed because it didn't seem intense enough for me. Then I pulled the numbers from the HRM and that changed my mind. So put me down for another one who burns more calories on Lomax than on IMAX2. In the January rotation Cathe had us do Lomax with the second 5 intervals of IMAX2. That combo rocked! Come to think about it, maybe I can put that in on one of the days this month where Cathe calls for 'your favorite cardio'. Hmmm...

Since I did Lowmax yesterday today I did PS Back and Biceps. Tonight I'll get a ton of core work in kickboxing so I didn't do abs.

Have a good day everyone.

hello everyone,

as i explained yesterday i switched around the workouts this week. so today i did ps back, biceps & abs and turbo jam cp 1. i feel really good. i am definitely getting stronger. i am loving this rotation!!

waaah, now i wanna do lowmax:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.