Madeline

Monica11

Cathlete
Hi everyone! She's here at last! Madeline ("Maddy") was born 3 p.m. Tuesday weighing 7 lbs 14 oz. I had to be induced starting Monday afternoon for low fluid levels--who knows how long she would have waited if left to her own devices! But the delivery was very easy (esp after that nice man came to give me a little shot) so that more than makes up for a few extra days of pregnancy. We got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. We're very happy but pretty exhausted. She does NOT like to be put down, which is ok at 3 in the pm but not so much at 3 in the a.m. I feel like a truck hit me and still look 5 months pregnant, but it gets a little better every day. And she is breastfeeding like a champ (so far), which was a big concern of mine. She's as sweet as chocolate pudding. We're pretty smitten!

Oh Monica--glad to hear your good news. It's so good everything went so well. Get lots of rest and enjoy that sweet baby!

Maggie:7

Yeah! I'm so excited for you. Madeline is a beautiful name. I look forward to losing weight with you on postpartum check in's.

**Melanie**
Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Congratulations to you and your little Maddy! I'm glad to hear everything ended up well. I hope you do get some sleep soon! Enjoy your precious, tiny little one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.