Made some jewelry

divagirl

Cathlete
So I think I've found my niche and have really enjoyed making jewelry. Family/friends have been quite impressed and I posted a few on ebay this week to see if I can sell them online. I will probably do better at the flea markets but here is a pic of one of them and you see the others under "sellers other items". Its been very fun.

Item number: 180265537823

Tina

Tina,

Those are really nice pieces of jewelry. They look like they are very well made. Good luck to ya.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Tina, that is a really beautiful necklace. Another place you might want to think about posting is etsy.com which is for all manner of hand-made items. Good luck!

Thankyou thankyou....the necklace was the most fun but also took the longest. I like using all the natural stones.

Thanks for the other website advice too.

Very beautiful! Great job! Do you have a blog or website where you are posting your creations as you make them? I'd love to show my coworker...she is interested in making jewelry.

I plan to do that...get a website together because I have a whole slew of earrings I made too. The necklace sold but I won't say to who....haha.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.