Lucky Sweet & Low Jeans

Madonna

Cathlete
Do any of you own Luck Brand Sweet & Low jeans? If you do, do you like them? Do they fit well and how does the sizing run? I have a big butt and legs and I am wondering if they will fit well. What about the quality of the denimn, are they made out of good fabric?

Please let me know your opionion.

Love,
Madonna

I'm not sure if they are sweet and low's, but Costco has women's Lucky Jeans (at least this week LOL!) and I bought them. They are pretty low in the waist and fit fantasic! I fit in my normal sizing, but I know that alot of Lucky's will run small and I have to go up a size. They cost $39.99 at Costco.

Just checked and they ones at costco are called "lowered peanut".
http://www.luckybrandjeans.com/btc/...000000&p=LBS01249&k=00020001010500000000&pn=5

Edited to add: I also have the "easy riders" and they are very roomy in the butt and legs and run true to size if not alittle big.

Wow, $39.99 is a great price for Lucky Jeans. They are $98 on their web site.

Thanks for the link.

Love,
Madonna

I have one pair of sweet and low that I got when Lucky had the online 50% off deal (I cleared them out LOL.. 50 and 60 dollars for lucky jeans and I was there LOL).. anyway in an easy rider I'm a size 2 in sweet and low I'm a size 6... and in victoria secret vcut I'm a 2.. so I'm guessing they run a little smaller.. or the vcuts and easy riders are cut bigger.. your choice LOL :)

I have often wondered about the ones I see on Ebay, but I don't know what size I am in any of the styles, so I am unsure as to purchasing them that way. Is there a way to measure yourself and see if they will fit? What stores carry them other than the Lucky stores? I was in my Costco the other day and didn't see any. Boo!

Jen

Madonna,

I also have a big butt and legs, and a small waist, plus I have short legs. I have two pairs of Lucky jeans--Easy Rider in size 2 and Wonder in size 4 and they both fit great! So far they have held up really well, but considering I paid $90 a pair for them, they only get worn when I'm 'going out'. They are definitely not the kick around the yard jeans. They do stretch out a bit after wearing them a while. I have never tried the Sweet & Low--were they recommended to you? I asked at the store what they suggested since I have such a problem finding jeans that fit my waist/butt/leg combo. I may have to check out the Sweet & Low's.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.