LQQK HERE!!!! = )

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Because I am such a WONDERFUL cyber friend, I am going to embarrass Miss Kali the way that Sarah embarrassed me a couple of weeks ago! :p

Kali has her progress pics posted on her picture trail. Well, I went and looked at them and almost fell over! The transformation is amazing! She is doing sooo incredibly well! She looks FANTASTIC!!!

:7 :7 :7 KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, KALI!:+ :+ :+

Now let's just hope that she doesn't whack me a good one when we get together for embarrassing her like this!;)

Love ya girl!:*

you look GREAT kali. nice defined abs!!!! must be one strong mama!!!j

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Kali!!! ROCK IT GIRL!!! You look fantabulous :) I applaud you - what an inspiration!

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Kali
YOU GO GIRL!!!! Wow you look great. Most importantly you can see it in your smile how you feel. Keep up the great work girl.

Kali

you look fabulous!!!! you have worked so hard and it really shows. you should be so proud of yourself. hubby needs to take you somewhere tropical so you can show your figure off!

Jessica

Thanks for letting us know Wendy!!

Kali, you look awesome! http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/woohoo.gif[/img] All that hard work does pay off girl...:)...Carole

Kali-I know I have been busy lately but why didn't you tell me you put the pics up :)

I have been bugging her to do this everyone. Kali YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!

Terri

OMG Kali!!!!! Very impressive. you have made so much progress! You look fantastic girlfriend! you ROCK:)

jes:7

thanks for the heads up Wendy:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.