Lower Body/Aug Rotation (9 AUG)

RE: Lower Body/Aug Rotation (10 AUG)

Hi all ...can I join you all ? as I'm following this rotation also.

Monday I did PLB with the step premix of Cardio & Weights . I woke up to a sore butt and I can't even remeber when I did the pyramids last but I just finished PUB and ouch I just enjoy that intense workout. I followed PUB with intervals 6-10 from IMAX 2.

Diana congrats on your WI, I WI on Fridays and I'm this {} close to goal, I need 4 pounds to go it's not even funny so I hope this rotation gets me there this month.

Hello,

Last night turned out to be a kick ass workout. First, I walked 5 miles to loosen up my legs, afterwards I did 80 walking lunges. I got home and then did Plyometrics, awesome work.

Then went over my boyfriend and ate baby back ribs duh! only 3 tho. My eating was good up until then. I hate him ;o)

Tonight, Ab ripper & MIS, (me think)

Teddygirl~

Diana -
That is so AWESOME! Congrats! I had a few weeks on WW like that. It is totally inspirational (until it stops happening!) Either way - that is fanatastic! I also admire your ability to run 5 miles on your lunch hour. I'd be too sweaty to come back to work - aw shucks! :p
Keep up the good work!
Lynne

Diana,

That's awsome. That's about all I want to lose so I'd be estatic.

Today was PUB. I hadn't done the Pyramids for about two weeks and I started noticing less definition in my upper body already. Well...back to it this morning.

Today was my PLB. I finished that in the morning with some added plyo moves mixed in and then did Pilates and the 30 minutes of Basic Step in the evening. I have never done the Basis Step before and I enjoyed. I used an 8 inch step which I haven't done in years and managed to get a decent aerobic workout. It was nice after the harder leg workout in the morning and spinning last night.

Diana - It is awesome that you could get a 5 mile run in at lunch. That is inspiring. I try to get 20 minute walk in and I usually can't even get that going. I need to get my eating in line. I workout plenty, but I sure can't get off of the candy!

Tomorrow is PUB for me, and I will spin in the evening in place of the run.

I hope everyone had a good day.

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.