Low Max

I recently did Low Max again, I can't believe how amazing it is..

I told Cathe at the Daytona 2019, how I really like Low Max and ask her how she got the idea. I think she thought I was a little crazy how much I really liked it!

No, I am not suggesting another Step DVD because we already have it. And I think the group is ready to kill me for going on and on about step. I can't help it I am a Stepalcholic!!

To those how are having a hard time with IMAX3 and StepSync, try Low Max. It is long like 70 mins, but there are premixes so you don't have to do all of it.

It has combo with step blast afterwards, but what I like about it you are not jumping over the step!

Thanks,
Jen Den

Hey Jen Den
I appreciate your love for Step and like reading about it , after all that's how I found Cathe ! :)
I love the choreography in Low Max and when short on time will do the premix of step combos only which is about 44 mins, it's great !

Brigitte :)

Hey Jen Den
I appreciate your love for Step and like reading about it , after all that's how I found Cathe ! :)
I love the choreography in Low Max and when short on time will do the premix of step combos only which is about 44 mins, it's great !

Brigitte :)

Step is how I found Cathe too. Low Max was one of my early Cathe workouts....I think of it as my first "big girl" Cathe workout as I was able to do more advanced blasts and cardio. :) I started out doing the Intervals 1-4 premix and worked my way up from there.

I recently did Low Max again, I can't believe how amazing it is..

I told Cathe at the Daytona 2019, how I really like Low Max and ask her how she got the idea. I think she thought I was a little crazy how much I really liked it!

No, I am not suggesting another Step DVD because we already have it. And I think the group is ready to kill me for going on and on about step. I can't help it I am a Stepalcholic!!

To those how are having a hard time with IMAX3 and StepSync, try Low Max. It is long like 70 mins, but there are premixes so you don't have to do all of it.

It has combo with step blast afterwards, but what I like about it you are not jumping over the step!

Thanks,
Jen Den
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Low Max. I go to it when I want a long, old school step workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.