Low Max on Backorder

I was so excited to finally get Low Max after trying my friend's DVD. You know how it is... you anxiously wait for the cute man in the brown shorts and brown truck (aka the UPS man) to come and you check your front door morning and night. And then when my box came there was a little sheet that said Low Max was on back order. So disappointed! :(

So does anyone know when it might be in? Any info?

They have already charged my credit card for it. :(
I was in Las Vegas recently and the Discovery store had it...I should have bought it then!

Are you sure they didn't just put a "credit hold" on your card? I've found that they usually actually charge my card after the DVD ships.

Hi,

I received Lo Max from Collagevideo.com two weeks ago and they still have it in stock. Also, their shipping/handling charge is cheaper.:)

From what others on this board have said, backorders from SNM can take months. You should seriously consider cancelling it and ordering from Collage.

I'd beware of the Discovery Store "Low Max". If it's the one with the FitTV cover, the descriptions states:

"Includes 3 simple, 20-minute workouts"

Cathe's Low Max is a single, 70-minute workout. Discovery Store (FitTV) may have re-edited the original.

I haven't found anyone who actually purchased it to verify, has anyone?

Diane

I ordered low max from collage as well. I received it last week. I love it! I'm new to cathe. I've been watching & practicing it for a few minutes every day since I got it & I'm able to get through half of it without too many screw ups. It's challenging which is what I wanted and low impact that is a must for me since I've had 3 back surgeries. I can't wait until I can do it all the way through....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.