Low Max Blasts

berry99

Cathlete
I did Low Max again this morning and I like most of the workout. I typically skip the 7th step segment because it is awkward and I don't like it. By doing that I like the workout mostly. However, now I am finding I can't stand blast #3 where you do leg lifts to the side a million times. It's just so boring. Does anyone have anything else that I can sub in while Cathe is doing these? I'd hate to skip the blast completely and shorten the workout.

TIA.

I do think the step combos are a bit boring. So i just do the blast only premix in addition to a leg workout. I think it's great:)

Lo Max

I used to hate this workout , until I added a med ball to the blasts. This increases the intensity ALOT and makes the repetitive blasts a lot more bearable.

Try it with the ball you might like it better.

Mindy

I agree it is long and I start to get bored with it after about 30 minutes or so. I usually do the premixes of either intervals 1-4 or 4-7. Either one clocks in right at 45 minutes including w/u and c/d and that's plenty. Or when I just want a real quick high intensity cardio session I'll just do the premix of all 7 blasts. That will get your heart rate up and it's only 23 minutes.

Annette

I agree that blast 3 is extremely boring. I usually just skip that blast and #4 too, because I hate the ta-da's. That brings the workout to just around 60 minutes which is fine with me. If you want to sub something, try power 7's or power 15's.
Paula

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.