Low Max 2

I have to second this request. Low Max is the surprise and excellent, stand-out workout of the Hardcore series. More please!

Clare

Yes! Low Max 2 !!
87090683.jpg

Please count in my vote. I am verrrry fit and I can make this work out really kick butt!

Liz N

I definately agree! I would even go so far as to suggest a Low Max 2, Low Max 3, Low Max 4 etc. As one other person stated, I have also done (and still do)advanced high stepping, but my knees are begging for the Low Max type workouts.

I'm a fit 45 year old. Low Max is a wonderful fast paced, fun, yet challenging workout that is not too hard on the joints. I'm new to Cathe, but not to exercise and fitness. I would love to see many more wokouts just like it to follow. Although, I don't have knee problems yet, I don't want to wince when I jump or be afraid to jar or stress my joints too much. I hope to see more like it.

Sculpt 7,
Robin

I definitely agree Low Max is a winner. I love this workout so much.
I hope that Cathe will consider a Low Max 2 for one of her next
Videos/DVD's. CATHE ROCKS.

Hattie

Low Max with kickboxing - someone suggested a step/kickbox routine in another thread (I voted for that one too). Add more kickboxing to LM 2 - especially those sledgehammer slam things with the knee up, that she does in KPC.

But whatever the routine may be, definitely a LM 2!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.