Low Intensity Series, bonus DVD????

intensitylisa

Cathlete
I missed out when the Low Intensity Series was a presale and thought I heard of a bonus DVD which is rare that could be ordered at the time of presale? Does anyone know about this or am I imagining things, LOL. If there is such a DVD what is it called?

Maybe you are referring to Cycle Max? When the set was offered as a presale it came in a limited edition collection but Cycle Max was not included. You had to pay extra for it...

Yes, the extra disc was cycle max. Since I bought the whole series on presale I got it in the extra special multiple dvd case. I don't know if they still offer the series that way or if each dvd comes in its own case now.

Also, it seems that I remember that Total Body Tri-sets was going to be just one workout and then it ended up being 2 workouts: Upper body and then lower body....maybe this is what you are thinking of????? Or am I remembering wrong?

There is a 20-minute bonus step segment on both the Low Impact Challenge disk and the Cardio Supersets disk. It's not a separate DVD. Perhaps this is what you're thinking of? It's simple choreography that gets your heart rate up. I think it's the best part of the Low Impact Series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.