LOW IMPACT CIRCUIT ROCKS!

I agree with all the kudos for LIC. I did this workout this morning and had a blast. It was super intense, but without all the bouncing. The choreography was fun and easy to learn and I liked the upper body work, particularly the biceps and triceps, and those tough pushups. My only complaints are: there isn't enough for lower body, and I felt there was too much of a break from cardio between segment 2 and 3. I felt my heart rate was all the way down and then I had to start all over when cardio segment 3 started. But it was a great workout, and I really loved the ab section. Very tough, but short. It's a bit long of a workout for me to get in before work, but I will just plan on getting up 10-15 minutes earlier on the days I want to do it. It'll always be worth it. :)

LOVE this workout! I just finished it and although I still have DrillMax to do yet, I think LIC will be may favorite. This is pure fun!!! It was over before I knew it!

This was the first one I tried. It was very fun. It is a very thorough workout. I think this one may be my favorite even though I still haven't tried B&G and Drill Max yet.:)

I just did this one today (the first one I've tried of the batch). I like it! I added in the bonus cardio, and repeated the back segment afterwards.

I was having such a good time, I even forgot that I hate the color of the outfits!;)

Though I must admit, the first segment seemed to go on a bit long (I usually like long warm-ups, but this was bordering on 'too long'--and it wasn't the warm-up itself, but the first segment of the body of the workout).

Just did this workout this evening....Incredible just like Drill Max and Body Max 2...Loved it! Loved the music and all the moves, LOVED IT! I have to say that I was smiling all the way through..I really liked the V-step off the step..very fun! Great workout!!! So nice to have new moves and new music...the tempo of music for abs was great! I love the faster music..very nice!

:)

:)

I just did this workout last night and you are right - It Rocks!

Love the weight work. Love the cardio. It was so much fun and the time just flew.

Since I'm still intermediate, I only did the first 2 circuits but they were great!

-Jane

I love it too!! I loved the music and new variation. I've done this workout twice so far. I did find it light on the back exercises though.

I love it too. I did it tonight with no raisers (is that the correct word) and three pound weights and it kicked my _ss in an excellent way.

I did this workout for the first time this evening, and I absolutely loved it. The music was great, and I love that it is loud. I have surround sound. No one was home, so I cranked it up, and it sounded great.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.