LOW IMPACT CIRCUIT ROCKS!

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
I decided to do Low Impact Circuit this evening.

This workout ROCKS! Great Music, Great Choreography, and very challenging.

I can't see an intermediate exerciser doing it -- it is definitely an advanced workout.

I had such fun --

I also previewed Butts and Guts and I did the Firewalkers 5 times through because they are such fun!

Cathe is hilarious as she talks about these. When I previewed them, I laughed so hard - but when I did them -- oh boy, did they target the glutes.

If the rest of the new DVDs are as great as Low Impact Circuit, then this must may be my favorite Cathe series ever (except for Cross Train Express).

All the crew looks fantastic and I love the new scenery -- it is gorgeous!

Amy that sounds great! Mine are supposed to arrive on Thursday and I can't wait!

By the way, that's a great picture of you!

Jo

Good morning Amy LIC sounds great. I will be a happy camper when I receive my workouts
:)

Good morning Jo, I hope your DVDS make it to your house Thursday.:)

Have a great day

Deb:)

I agree with you. Marvelous review. I also did Low Impact Circuit yesterday. At the moment it is my new favorite Cathe workout (but I have yet to do the other new ones. LOL). The Intensity Series has been my all-time favorite group. It has great music, it was well thought out, and I have never tired of doing the workouts. I have always believed Cathe should have some sort of Emmy-Grammy-Oscar-type of award for this series. I have a strong feeling that this "new series" (for want of a better name) is going to reign right up there with the Intensity set for me.

Today is Butts and Guts. I previewed it yesterday and I am going to be a brute for punishment with those firewalkers. }( ;-) Yes, yes Low Impact Circuit Rocks!!

BTW: These 2 DVD's do not skip or freeze on my Sony 5-disk player. I haven't previewed the others yet.

Man, I was going to ask for Low Circuit for Christmas, but now I don't think I can wait!

Thanks, Amy, and I'm so glad to hear that you are loving your new workouts!!!!

i did this monday (the day i got my dvd's) and it is a TON of fun! not very hard.... but a LOT of fun!!!!!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Amy,

I'm thrilled to see this post from you. I was concerned about your reaction to these after seeing your previous post. Sooo happy to see you love this workout. My DVDs are out for delivery right now! Am sure the UPS Man will arrive around 5:00 this evening. I think I'm going to do a modified B&G tomorrow morning. :)

One last question. Did you have problems with the speed of the equipment changes? I remember this was a concern for you.
Lorrayne

Looking forward to this one as it is similar to c&w which I love and find very challanging by upping the wt I burn over 400 cals with c&w so I am looking forward to this one.

Hi Lorrayne!

So far, no problem with equipment changes; however, I have not done Body Max 2 or Drill Max.

I figured the Firewalkers would be impossible, but Cathe demonstrates it very slowly.

That particular exerciser is one of my favorites! It may look silly, but it burns the glutes!

I can't wait to do Body Max 2. I previewed the cardio and it looks like a lot of fun. However, I was surprised to see Cathe back on an 8 in. riser.

I think I'll stick to 6 inches until I really feel strong and have mastered the moves. There are some pretty dynamic moves in the first part of Body Max 2.

The music is fantastic!

I have got to buy the CDs with this music!

I too love this workout!! I just wanted to add though that I'm pregnant and modified the workout (cardio premix only this time...I'm heading toward adding weights in modified in the coming days) and feel that an intermediate exerciser should be able to accomplish this work out. It would need modification though...lower step height, smaller movements etc. The music is so much fun!!

Lindzebird
DS 12/21/02
DD 6/12/05
expecting 2/23/07

I did lic last night to. Circuits 1&2. That last 45 mins and I loved every minute of it. It was awesome. Not to difficult and the music was great. :) Jenn

I exercised the first trimester of my pregnancy. Then I had some problems (no related to working out at all) and could not work out until my daughter was 6 weeks old.

I think the choreography in Low Impact Circuit is so cute! And very easy to modify!

Have a great pregnancy - parenthood really changed my life in a positive way!

Love Love this workout!!! Did it last night (all 70 minutes of it).
Loved the new set, new music, new choreography. Don't let the low impact name fool ya. This workout is just as intense & challenging as Cathe's other hi impact workouts.

I also love how Cathe integrates "functional fitness" moves into this workout (I hear Drill Max has a lot of those but haven't had a chance to preview/try that DVD yet). I thought I was strong but trying to balance on one leg while hoisting a dumbbell over my head had me falling all over the place LOL!

I can see why Cathe says this is her favorite DVD. I've never seen her have so much fun in this workout. Her enthusiasm is contagious.
I can't wait to try the other DVDs.

Eileen

I did LIC last night and absolutely loved it! Cathe does seem to be super excited about it and you are right, her enthusiasum is very contagious. I think i was smiling the whole time!!!! I did the whole thing but I did have to rewind a few times to get the moves.
It is totally awesome!!!!:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.