Low Impact cardio Ice & My Bosu

Hi gang. I LOVE Cathe and have been a super fan for years. I never post. . But, I must today. I did this workout today and for the step section used my Bosu and it was a killer! Try it if you have a Bosu! @Cathe Friedrich how about Bosu workout for your dedicated crowd working on balance and variety?! Thanks all.
Thanks for the tip and let us know if you are successful using BOSU with any other of her workouts. :)

Hi gang. I LOVE Cathe and have been a super fan for years. I never post. . But, I must today. I did this workout today and for the step section used my Bosu and it was a killer! Try it if you have a Bosu! @Cathe Friedrich how about Bosu workout for your dedicated crowd working on balance and variety?! Thanks all.
Omg! I gotta try that! I’m hooked on Bosu and have done Bosu workouts that Yvette Bachman has posted on YouTube.

I’ve suggested a Bosu series! I think it would be great!

Just to double check, you’re talking about the Low Impact Sweat dvd right?

Wow, can't wait to check this workout

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.