Loving it!

Momto5boys

Cathlete
I've done 5 of the new workouts so far and am really enjoying them! I normally love higher impact stuff for the sheer calorie burn, but you did not disappoint in the intensity factor of this series! I also love the variety with the weights, bands, disks, etc. Very fun and fast paced! Two thumbs up!

:D

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Totally 10 thumbs up! I actually enjoy working out, but this series offers an innovative, fun factor like I haven't seen before yet. I just finished After Burn for the first time and keep asking myself how does Cathe do it? IMHO, this is Cathe's best series yet!

Lisa

Today is my first attempt at Afterburn. I only have Yoga Max and Tri-sets do to after this. LOVING IT too!!!

I am so impressed with the variety and flexibility Cathe has given us. She is THE most creative teacher ever. Thanks so much.

exercise-lover said:
I am so impressed with the variety and flexibility Cathe has given us. She is THE most creative teacher ever. Thanks so much.

She really is so very creative. I don't have any fear factor with any these workouts. They are so much fun but at the same time, killers!!!!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.