Loving Athletic Setp and 30/30!

michefit

Cathlete
Oops - tried to edit the title but couldn't - for the record I CAN spell "Step"!

Athletic Step is FUN! Great mix of old and new moves with intensity thrown into the combos. Perfect length as well. It left me enough time to complete a lengthier STS ab workout and keep everything at about an hour.

I tacked on 30/30 after Back/Biceps STS workout. Cathe says it is the easier of the three - when you want to Hiit it - but not too hard. It was the perfect end to my workout. I felt energized, worked-out - but not wiped-out.

Looking forward to Step Moves next - I hope I get it down in 1-2 workouts - but like others have said it keeps the mind engaged as well.

Thanks Cathe for superb workouts and for making January Blahs easier to endure!

I also really enjoyed Athletic Step and it was not an easy workout. I am pretty advanced and this one really had me winded. There are no breaks and she moves pretty quickly. I will definitley do this one alot. In 40 minutes I burned 360 cals and my average heartrate was 150, which is good for a steady state step workout. I did use an 8i nch step because I am tall. I LOVED it!

Susan

I also love this workout, I did this one for the first time and the first one I do from the new collection and I was so happy I did it...
I was thinking the same how Cathe does to get all this new moves and fun, fun, fun..
Thanks Cathe for making me work hard and stay fit!!!

Aw shucks, thanks everyone! I remember loving this one while filming it and having to contain myself from saying "weeeee" too many times, lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.